a theory about the achieves

Options
tony42545
tony42545 Member Posts: 86

i think that the observer that we have heard about during the 3rd year anniversary is actually vigo the one survivor that we know of that used the fog in order to get what he wants for example the offering for survivors called vigos shroud has a description that tells us that he found out he could use the fog to get what he want and the observer in the archieves is the guy who gives you lore to your characters and clothing by causing rifts in the fog and the only people we know that use the fog to there advantage is the killers and vigo which leads me to the conclusion that vigo might just be the observer

Comments

• SureSpear
    SureSpear Member Posts: 211
    Options

We also know that, wherever Vigo is now, he is not in the Entity's realm. My personal theory is the Entity may have yeeted him out of its domain when it realized how much of a threat Vigo posed to its absolute dominance, but it's possible he simply found a way to escape and then left. Either way, I'd love more information on Vigo. He's a fascinating character who could carry some incredible lore reveals.

• tony42545
    tony42545 Member Posts: 86
    Options

yeah vigo is a very interesting individual in the lore of the entity's realm

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

I hate how every one says "fog" as in its base is just auric cells which is what he actually learned to control (and imo survivors have been shown to manipulate Auric cells as well)

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

hopefully we'll get to hear more of vigo and his fate this coming halloween.

• End_of_Slayer
    End_of_Slayer Member Posts: 144
    Options

The Prisoner is most likely Benedict if you think about it. He was a journalist after all, what better place than an Archive? Allows him to forever learn. Plus, he also gets to know what truly happened at the MacMillian Estate on that fateful day.