The Joys of Rank 20

nwyt
nwyt Member Posts: 15

so I've only gotten back into the game a few days ago. and I used to sit at random spots in the ranks because I'm super inconsistent with how well I play. so I'm chilling in a game as nurse on the game (I like this map on nurse because it gives so much more mobility options, and because survivors seem to hate it.) I'm hanging out on the bottom floor, teleport to the second. and I get 2 downs on a Claudette and an Ace, I hang them both on hooks. and another Claudette comes out, t bagging, pulls the ace off the hook. the ace then proceeds to get instantly downed a second time. the same Claudette pulls the hooked Claudette off of the hook and they go off and do Claudette things. around 20 minutes of stalling and gen patrolling (I got a really good 3 gen triangle, only took one blink to get to each of them.) I end up slowly picking off the survivors as they tried to take gens. 2 survivors are left. the ace and the Claudette. I smack the ace because he tries to do a gen. I down him but don't kill him. I blink around a bit searching for Claudette and then I end the ace's life. as soon as I do that the game ends. instead of trying to save ace as I blinked around for 30 seconds. Claudette was camping the hatch. just waiting for the poor man to die. after the game I'm greeted to a big fat EZ from the Claudette as I stare at the screen with my four golds and a pip. even better I see the most glorious sight. the Claudette is rank 19. and has one perk on.

the ever so glorious level 1 self care.