My Freddy Build

Options
lucvus
lucvus Member Posts: 52
Thanataphobia
Distressing
Coulrophobia 
Nurses Calling

And I love it. Thanataphobia since ruin would get wreckt fast since you can't stop them from breaking totems. Distressing cause you cant see him anyway and pairs with Coulrophobia slows that heal way down especially self care. And Nurses Calling which is obvious. Start the match slugging building Thanataphobia.  And you pretty much just focus on pulling into dream world and injuring. That way you can always find people. That's my build anyway. 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

I am curious, at what ranks does this build work?

• lucvus
    Options
    It's worked for me around low ranks and high ranks. I been as low as rank 5, but to be fair alot of ppl like to rage quit .
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

Disstressing on Freddy...?

• lucvus
    Options
    I know how it sounds but trust me it's fun. Distressing is mainly to pair with Coulrophobia plus you get double blood points for using powers since you have 0 choice in the matter. Plus with nurses and Thanataphobia it slows the game way down giving you more time. I know it sounds odd but give it a shot at least.  And put on good addons. Lots of fun, for me anyway.
  • BottledWater
    BottledWater Member Posts: 248
    Options

sound odd but still useable

• lucvus
    Options
    I'll explain the build if needed. Thanataphobia because let's face it ruin is cool but broken its useless.  Distressing cause you cant really see freddy. Most of the time you hear his lullaby and people hide, so no gen work or they take off running,  no gen work. Coulrophobia cause people prioritize healing, specially with Thanataphobia for slow gen work. And nurses calling cause people juke hide and heal thinking you cant see them. It plays to both your weakness and strengths. All it all it's odd, different,  and people wouldn't expect that on a freddy
  • lucvus
    Options
    Well I enjoy it. Figured I would share it. Maybe someone else will enjoy it too. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

What add-ons? Stacked blocks I assume.

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88
    Options

I played Magic Freddy (4 Totems) at rank 1 and I always 3k half the time 4k.

Ruin, Devour, 3rd seal, Thrill

• lucvus
    Options

What add-ons? Stacked blocks I assume.

• lucvus
    Options
    The add ins usually green block or purple. And skillcheck reduction.
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I wouldn't run Distressing on Freddy. His wallhacks only work on people outside his terror radius - so your actually handicapping yourself by running it.

I understand your doing it to make Couliphobia more effective, but frankly I think you'd be better of using Monitor Abuse and something else. If they wake themselves up, your terror radius isn't hitting them and Couliphobia is utterly pointless at that point.

Any other 2 progress slowing perks would be better IMO

• lucvus
    Options
    I have m&a just didn't seem as effective. Again the point is to pull them all quickly. The combo of Coulrophobia and Thanataphobia at 4 injured is like 65% heal reduction and if they are using self heal which most are that's 65%of the already slower 50% which is basically around 20ish% heal speed. I know what your saying about distress and all but again the point is to pull everyone into the dream world at which point my distressing is much better than m&a . Plus I k own his aura reading is based off distance however.  If they don't heal they ain't getting away from me. If they do heal I got nurses calling and I'll find you. I appreciate the input but I made this build to try new things. And freddy gets pushed too much. Not too much on my build. Specially after selfcare cant wake you, which isn't here yet. 
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Just seems like such a waste of 2 perks slots to me, to each their own.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    What's the add ons for that build? I wouldn't run distressing or coulro because of the sleep penalty anyway and nurses for vision. If you run green and blue dress together maybe I'd run them both. Never thought about using those perks on him, I might try out.