The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Changes to SWF (Balancing)

We've all played a killer game agains t 4swf before. They're usually altruistic, smart and know what is happening. 4 sets of eyes and good communications remove ALOT of map pressure. This is inherently what makes most killers useless at higher ranks. SWF is great fun as a survivor player also I usually only play with friends I have experienced both sides of the coin.

The problem with map pressure usually makes the game HARDER for a killer and this survival horror game becomes a generator simulator with flashlights and extreme bodyblocking as they co-ordinate what happens next staying ahead of the killer.

I propose for this reason we as killers should have the ability to enable/disable swf matchmaking BUT at the extent of leaving in switched on we should be able to earn a multiplier on bloodpoints as an incentive. 50%+, 100%+ and 150%+ more respectively given post game.

I play games for fun. A challenge yes but as soon as I see 4 Nea's with flashlights join a lobby I sit an think. This is going to be annoying at the very least. 4 players who dont care or become immersed in the game as is but instead want to play games with the killer. The idea of the bloodpoint multiplier per survivor (swf) I think sounds fair and most killer would agree I'm sure.

Comments

• PrayedFish
    PrayedFish Member Posts: 7

IDK about the seperate matchmaking but a blood point boost would be nice.