If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

TooKoolFoU

Options
TooKoolFoU
TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378
edited November 2019 in Off-topic
Gamamama
Post edited by TooKoolFoU on

Answers

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

200, huh? So you purchased literally everything in the game twice over?

The devs are fixing bugs and exploits and such, but due to the nature of consoles and how updates are performed, it takes longer to fix stuff on consoles than it does on PC.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    How the ######### did you spent 200 dollars on this game before the store was released? I smell bullshit.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did you spent 200 dollars on this game before the store was released? I smell bullshit.

Good question, especially since if you were to purchase literally everything (including cosmetics and the soundtrack), it'd only add up to 100 (assuming the exchange rate is 1:1).

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Unless you are working within the company it seems you are simply venting internet frustration rather then stating any facts or supporting evidence. Sure their approach has been lackluster in some cases but great in others. They seem to be doing a good job in making changes based off data and not angry customer ranting. Also I would try and use spell check next time.

Cheers!

• TooKoolFoU
    TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378
    Options
    I bought more then needed