Nerf Ruin or Remove it

2»

Comments

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

No, there is literally no reason too nerf ruin in any form. It's the only thing Low tier killers have too have a chance in high rank, stop being a survivor main and look at the other side. Plus it's a totem perk, which are usually destroyed in the first minute of a match.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062

Ruin is a meme perk that only affects bad survivors lmao.

If anything it needs a major buff.

Learn to hit skillchecks properly.

• xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431

Learn how to work through it if you don’t wanna run small game or a map to go find it. It’s perfect as is.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

The only problem I have with ruin is that because the perk exists, the devs won't do anything to fix games going fast. "Just use ruin if you want to slow down the game".

Ruin also relies on rng and the survivors. Even if the survivors don't find the totem, if they can still hit skillchecks, ruin becomes useless and when survivors can't hit skillchecks they can still find the totem.

Not a fan of the perk at all, from either side.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173

Everyone gets annoyed by Ruin from time to time, but it really isn't that difficult to work through. Find a gen, commit to it, and it'll be finished sooner or later. Just try to keep one person at a time 🙄 Can't tell you how many times I've had people join one with me and push the progress way back.

If you have 2-3 people working on gens while someone is looking for totems, it'll still get done.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Ruins in a good spot, I'd leave it plus it's easy as hell to counter.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

no