The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Here we go let’s break demogorgon!

Here’s how we break Demogorgon. So we’re gonna take either: surveillance or overcharge take your pick, surveillance would be good because you can only see generators while swimming and surveillance highlights the one that that has been damaged and hasn’t been worked on in koolaid. The other being overcharge, smack a generator and it’s a time bomb with visual que. Okay so the next three perks are going to be surge, so 12% regression and thrilling tremors which blocks off all generators not being worked on for 16 seconds after picking up a downed survivor. So you pick up your victim and c-c-combo. Gens explode, the ones that aren’t being worked on are blocked off for 16, and if someone is working on a generator during the thrilling tremor prod you know which gen to go bust. Boom hook survivor, karate chop the gen that isn’t blocked off by tremor and bam 25% regression from pop goes the weasel, and it’s either overcharged, or highlighted in koolaid. Put down demogorgon tunnel. Wash rinse repeat.

Builds for new survivor perks: So, the broken status effect prevents you from being directly healed. This is true. So! We take second wind, inner strength, mettle of man, and Janes perk solidarity. Which by itself is complete garbage. But, when second wind activates, you become broken, but when you heal without a med kit, you receive 50% of the healing from solidarity which isn’t stopped by the broken status effect. This plus the regeneration from second wind means a fullheal in half the time. You cleanse a totem early on to keep a locker heal as an option. You can exchange mettle for adrenaline burst as well.

Though I do wonder how second wind, inner strength, mettle of man and adrenaline build would play out.

Next build: Fixated which increases your walk speed while not injured and allows you to see scratch marks. Take Dance with me, so when exiting a locker you don’t leave scratch marks for 5 seconds. Head on to apply to the killers forehead. Zip around a corner, throw a distract pebble. Ninja happily away. Can substitute pebble for quick and quiet. It won’t be an always effective build, but you’ll really piss the killer off. Best used with flashlight gods.

So there’s baby sitter, you rescue dude from hook your aura is revealed to the killer. Unless you take distortion that is. Now you have three free killer aura reveals for unhooks and no scratch mark getaways. I can’t wrap my head around anything to combo with this to make a build out of it.

Happy to hear input!