The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New chapter: Return of the fog. Killer. The Fogged. Survivor. Briany Jones

LuluTheLion13
LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52
edited September 2019 in Creations

The Fogged

Briany Jones was a normal teenage girl. One day, she got into an argument with her Mother and ran away from home. A day later, Debra (Her mother) reported Briany missing. On the news, there was a weather report of this toxic fog that was heading straight for her town, they said to go to the underground station where everything is sealed up and safe. Debra got even more worried as to whether Briany knew about this, she hated the news. When the day came, Debra was worried about her daughter not making it. She searched everywhere in hope to find her, she even ran out of the underground station to look for her, not knowing that Briany was actually looking for her in the underground station...

Power

Once the trial has started. A massive gust of Fog will float around the map. When a survivor enters this fog, everything will be misty, the survivor will keep coughing and the killer can see your aura for 5 seconds

Addons

Perfect glasses

When a survivor is in the fog, their aura is shown to you for the duration they are in the fog.

A spec of dust

Survivors coughing is much louder and easier to track when you are in the fog with them. Survivors coughing lasts another 15 seconds when they are out of the fog.

X-ray

As the fog travels around the map, you will see the aura of the fog so that you know where exactly it is.

Perks

Fogged Up

When breaking a generator, the nearest working generator to you will start to break up to 25/50/75%.

Hidden?

When a survivor goes to hide in a locker within 24 metres to you, their aura is shown to you for 3/4/5 seconds.

Generators touch

When breaking a generator, the last survivor that was repairing that generator, their aura is shown to you for 3/4/5 seconds.

Briany Jones

I got into an argument with my mum. So bad that I just couldn’t handle being around her, so I went to my friends house and stayed there the night. There was a weather report of this toxic fog heading to my town. I wanted to show my mum that I am responsible enough to take care of myself (that’s what we argued about) so when the day came, I got to the underground station early so that I have the best protection. I thought my mum would be there early too cause we are always on time. Everyone got let in and it was 1 hour before the fog came. I was looking for my mum but she was no where to be seen. I searched for 45 mins and finally, I saw her! But she couldn’t hear me shouting her and before I knew she was out of my sight. The fog passed and I still haven’t found her. Oh god please, don’t tell me she went searching for me outside... in the fog.

Perks

Early speed

You are always early and on time.

When starting on a generator that hasn’t started repairing. Gain a 10% repair boost until the gen is at 25/50/75%.

Your safe now

You always get the best protection.

When on the hook (if you are struggling or not) if the last generator is repaired, you have a 50/75/100% to unhook yourself for a second chance to live.

Perfect slide

When in a chase, if you slide over a pallet or a vault and the killer hits you. You will suffer no damage. The next time the killer hits you, you won’t have a boost of speed.

Post edited by LuluTheLion13 on