The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bikini outfits when?

Grey87
Grey87 Member Posts: 346

Bikini or lingerie for female characters please. That's the only thing I will get my wallet out for.
And seeing as you go all out with the cosmetics I don't see any reason not to add it.

Comments

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    I'm all in! 
  • Grey87

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I want Leatherface in a bikini and I want it now!

:|

• Grey87

@ZombieGenesis said:
    They had previously said they were not interested in releasing that kind of content (sometime last year when F13 was doing their summer outfits). Now that $$$ is involved, however, who knows?

Well , I ask for this because they had already made enough non relevant skins anyway :D

• Cardinal_Copia
    I can see it: If we really recieve bikini skins one day, no generator is going to be finished. Too many distracted survs. 
    Or just Myers as Killer, so he can stalk them without stress. 
  • Grey87

@HookedonDemand said:

@Grey87 said:
    Bikini or lingerie for female characters please. That's the only thing I will get my wallet out for.
    And seeing as you go all out with the cosmetics I don't see any reason not to add it.

Are you sure it's your wallet you'll get out ? :p

:|
    I choose to not answer this question.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277

@Nameless_Ghoul said:
    huntress titty physics when

Those physics are reserved for Kate only atm

• Cardinal_Copia

@Nameless_Ghoul said:
    huntress titty physics when

Wait...did i miss something?  8-)
  • Cardinal_Copia

@Cardinal_Copia said:
    Daniel101773 said:

Wait...did i miss something?  8-)

Play Kate, when you get hooked, start a struggle and then let go, watch the physics at work my friend.

I'm forever in your debt, sir!  :'(
  • Daniel101773

@Cardinal_Copia said:
    Daniel101773 said:

I'm forever in your debt, sir!  :'(

Just don't let it distract you, would be bad if you struggle too long and lose hook time hahaha

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

This would certainly make early-game Myers more entertaining.

• Mathen
    Mathen Member Posts: 40

I would instantly buy a ,,Speedo Only, thight one" Cosmetic for david. Any price.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Bannana hammock 
  • ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

👆YES! It would definitely add a little extra "uh oh" to experience 😹😹

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Killers should be wearing boxer swimwear aswell then. Summer beach party everyone! 
  • KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    If the ladies get to undress so do the men. It's not just straight guys who play this game. Girls, lesbian women and gay men (like myself) all play the game too. So if you're going to objectify the characters and play a game just to see some ass... Be equal and let every character be objectified.

(I want Kate's breast movement to be removed because they sometimes look like Bayonetta's breasts in her first game, triangular ang weird, but if new physics are being introduced... Mankini Ace with bulge and ass jiggle physics. And Dwight must have a cock sleeve with a pizza print, I accept nothing less.)
    So you want to have the breast movement of kate to be removed because they have a weird angle and are too big and moan about equality, but then continue by asking for ass jiggle physics for david and cock buldges? Gtf outta here u wannabe feminazi
  • Daniel101773
    Grey87 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    If the ladies get to undress so do the men.

There is a half naked david already but there's no half naked women yet.
    I demand equality!!!

It’s ok, at least Kate has breast physics, it’s a start 8) 
  • Cardinal_Copia
    The way is a good one! Leads us to more physics. I can see the patch notes clearly. 
    Added breast physics. Have fun. 
  • N3X
    N3X Member Posts: 39

Yay Bikini String for hag xD I would wear it and draw my Traps on top of the head from Survivors, only to press my "Sexy" Booty in there Face :dizzy:

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    If those skins were to be released, you shouldn't complain about face camping.
    If they do this, the next thing people will ask for, are survivors with huge... eyes...
    I'm not sure if sexualizing this game would be a good or a terrible idea.
  • HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

@Tsulan said:
    If those skins were to be released, you shouldn't complain about face camping.
    If they do this, the next thing people will ask for, are survivors with huge... eyes...
    I'm not sure if sexualizing this game would be a good or a terrible idea.

It's too late for that ! When David's shirt fell, so did our inhibitions. :p

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    If the ladies get to undress so do the men. It's not just straight guys who play this game. Girls, lesbian women and gay men (like myself) all play the game too. So if you're going to objectify the characters and play a game just to see some ass... Be equal and let every character be objectified.

(I want Kate's breast movement to be removed because they sometimes look like Bayonetta's breasts in her first game, triangular ang weird, but if new physics are being introduced... Mankini Ace with bulge and ass jiggle physics. And Dwight must have a cock sleeve with a pizza print, I accept nothing less.)
    So you want to have the breast movement of kate to be removed because they have a weird angle and are too big and moan about equality, but then continue by asking for ass jiggle physics for david and cock buldges? Gtf outta here u wannabe feminazi
    If they add bikini skins... ######### why would there be jiggle physics when the guys wear jeans? Hell, Kate's wearing a bra so why the hell do her's move like there's nothing on?
  • sunnyariane
    sunnyariane Member Posts: 60
    Äh noooo this is Not f13! Bikini not good idea....
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Grey87 said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    They had previously said they were not interested in releasing that kind of content (sometime last year when F13 was doing their summer outfits). Now that $$$ is involved, however, who knows?

Well , I ask for this because they had already made enough non relevant skins anyway :D

Damn somebody's butthurt about the cosmetics lol whats wrong, didnt they make Nea the OP killer manly enough for you? Or do you really need her manhood swinging in a speedo? Yeh lets bring swimsuits for the little kiddies to giggle at boobs yay!  :|
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Did somebody just say boobs?  8-)
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Grey87 said:

Its called "Dead by Daylight" not "Fap till Daylight"...we don't need bikini cosmetics! This isn't camp crystal lake!

You know...unless beach body Myers is a thing :p

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Jake in a speedo?

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

@Grey87 said:

Let's not forget the guys, too many games only focus on females

• Just_Clown1n_Around
    Just_Clown1n_Around Member Posts: 41
    So of you bishes are thirsty af. Buying a fleshlight is better and cheaper in the long run.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@SasukeKun said:

@Grey87 said:

Let's not forget the guys, too many games only focus on females

Sailor Chris in revelations will always be the greatest costume in all the resident evil games because of this.

• ShesArebel88

I'm all for it... Just as long as we don't go the F13 route and start adding dance emotes 😹 lmao

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Grey87 said:

You dont see a reason why not to add it? Uhm ok....

• ShesArebel88

Can I get an AMEN?! 😹😹

• kiritoshenpai
    kiritoshenpai Member Posts: 11
    I will buy that for sure bring on the bikini 
  • DaddyDagon
    DaddyDagon Member Posts: 13
    I'd say I want Amanda in cut off denim shorts and a red bikini but I think Michael would rock it a little better.  ;)
  • MauXD24
    MauXD24 Member Posts: 75

Agree, I need swimsuit Kate in my life

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    I actually like the idea.  If Nea, Kate, Meg, and Feng Min got skins with stockings and bustiers/corsets I would probably buy them.  Maybe they could be for a Valentines update or something?

Seeing as winter is not far off, I think skins like parkas and down jackets would make sense.
  • scerckan
    scerckan Member Posts: 149
    fck yeah i want to see megs thicc booty while i run away from the killer, that's going to make me miss a few pallets but fck it it's worth it
  • Chubster
    Chubster Member Posts: 197

he got ######### banned