PREVENT DEMOTES IF THE KILLER DISCONNECTS!

Options
K1w1
K1w1 Member Posts: 1

Ive demoted several times (however my match was going) because the killer randomly disconnects. Please prevent this, its really annoying!

Comments

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    heard the demotion is just a visual problem and that you don't actually depip on a disconnect, but we have all heard things that don't actually seem to come true so I am not 100% sure I trust that you don't depip
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    Options

Yea on the leaderboard screen it would appear that you've lost a pip but upon returning to the other screens, you would have actually just black pipped from that game the killer left (if the killer left right away and you did absolutely nothing scenario).

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Nothing needs preventing if it doesn't happen

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Milo said:

Sometimes my computer crashes, when I get hit by DS for the third time in a row during the same match...
    K1w1 said:

Ive demoted several times (however my match was going) because the killer randomly disconnects. Please prevent this, its really annoying!

Not saying that you play toxic. But if it's a common problem, it might have to do something with your or your teams play style.

But as someone else already said, it's just a visual bug. So don't worry.
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

Sometimes my computer crashes, when I get hit by DS for the third time in a row during the same match...
    K1w1 said:

Not saying that you play toxic. But if it's a common problem, it might have to do something with your or your teams play style.

After smashing alt+f4 rigghhttt?

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Thats what survivors deserve after pallet looping. I don't dc. Never since I would lose 2 or 3 pips... But you deserve it so hard. All survivors who pallet loop do

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

I love when people say it just visual, just so I can smack em down with PS4. It killer DC’s, survivors lose ALL POINTS, ALL SHARDS, ALL ITEMS AND OFFERINGS. No compensation. And yes, you get de pipped

• Tsulan
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

I love when people say it just visual, just so I can smack em down with PS4. It killer DC’s, survivors lose ALL POINTS, ALL SHARDS, ALL ITEMS AND OFFERINGS. No compensation. And yes, you get de pipped

That is simply not true.

• Just_Clown1n_Around
    Just_Clown1n_Around Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Thats what survivors deserve after pallet looping. I don't dc. Never since I would lose 2 or 3 pips... But you deserve it so hard. All survivors who pallet loop do

So basically any survivor who doesnt just lay down and let you have the easy hook....entitled much?
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

Yes it is. It’s a problem only on PS4 though. But yes, IT DEFINITELY IS A THING. It happens on a daily basis.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options

@Tsulan
    How are you gonna state that something isn't true if you don't play the game on that platform :/
    lmfao
    Are you knower of all things?!

• Jack11803
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    @Tsulan
    How are you gonna state that something isn't true if you don't play the game on that platform :/
    lmfao

Exactly! My entire post was making fun of those people, cuz they’re stupid, and he goes and does it AFTER I DUD THAT! You’d think he would get a warning that “hey, he just made a sassy insult to people who refute de pips from DC, maybe there is something to it?”

• MrsMaliciousX
    Options

@Jack11803 I just think its funny that just because they play on pc that means that they KNOW everything about the game.. LOL
    I personally dont think the game is any better on pc lol I have it for both and i still choose my ps4 over the pc..Idk maybe because im not good with the controls who knows.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

Yes it is. It’s a problem only on PS4 though. But yes, IT DEFINITELY IS A THING. It happens on a daily basis.

Ohh... well after that comment i can´t say i´m sorry for you.

• Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

And? You never did or were. Of course you wouldn’t because I insulted you calling bullshit, but because you called bullshit on me with ZERO EVIDENCE that’s completely stupid. So either way you didn’t care, so what’s your point?

• Tsulan
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    @Tsulan
    lmfao

Yeah i keep forgetting that there are other platforms than PC.
    Xbox where people get your xbox account banned for unsportsmanlike behavior aka being the killer.
    PS4 where people have to wait months for an update.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

And? You never did or were. Of course you wouldn’t because I insulted you calling bullshit, but because you called bullshit on me with ZERO EVIDENCE that’s completely stupid. So either way you didn’t care, so what’s your point?

My point was, that survivors don´t lose anything if the killer disconnects on PC.
    I assumed that it would be the same on all platforms. No reason to insult about this.

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

My point was, that survivors don´t lose anything if the killer disconnects on PC.
    I assumed that it would be the same on all platforms. No reason to insult about this.

It is, there is no de-pip it's a glitch where it shows you lost one, but when you hit the lobby it's back. OP is just a moron.

• MrsMaliciousX
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

well there ya go looking like an ass assuming #########.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

It is, there is no de-pip it's a glitch where it shows you lost one, but when you hit the lobby it's back. OP is just a moron.

Do you play on PS4 bread? Do you? If not then how’d you know? When they DC on PS4, all items and currencies from that match, and sometimes the previous are lost. And it’s super common for killer to do this on PS4, just out of spite.

• MrsMaliciousX
    Options

If the killer just quits the game normally then no we dont lose it..
    But if he closes the app ya we do.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

K1w1 said:

That is simply not true.

Do you play on PS4 bread? Do you? If not then how’d you know? When they DC on PS4, all items and currencies from that match, and sometimes the previous are lost. And it’s super common for killer to do this on PS4, just out of spite.

yes I do play on PS4, you didn't lose a pip. So go back take a chill pill and look. They also just fixed the currencies and items and stuff on this patch.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX said:

No you don't. Go look

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread

Well, bread. Did killer press leave match, or close app? Curentally the close all fix just means you get the service of seeing WHO DC’d, that’s it. All they fixed was it sending you to main menu, you still lose your stuff.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

No you don't. Go look

How the actual ######### do you “go look” for that?

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Well, bread. Did killer press leave match, or close app? Curentally the close all fix just means you get the service of seeing WHO DC’d, that’s it. All they fixed was it sending you to main menu, you still lose your stuff.

Hmm well I never have the killer DC. Maybe stop being a toxic survivor and killers might not leave.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

No you don't. Go look

How the actual [BAD WORD] do you “go look” for that?

Instead of acting like a spaz, next time it happens go look and you will realize everything you are saying is wrong. Stop crying.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Hmm well I never have the killer DC. Maybe stop being a toxic survivor and killers might not leave.

You’re ridiculous if you think killers are angels who just DC to toxicity. I’m not “toxic” I’ve NEVER t-bagged, they just do it when they have zero kills and gates are powered. GET OVER YOURSELF

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

You’re ridiculous if you think killers are angels who just DC to toxicity. I’m not “toxic” I’ve NEVER t-bagged, they just do it when they have zero kills and gates are powered. GET OVER YOURSELF

seems like its a ''You'' problem. I never get quitting killers maybe once or twice over 20 games or so.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

No you don't. Go look

Instead of acting like a spaz, next time it happens go look and you will realize everything you are saying is wrong. Stop crying.

There are complaints about this on dev streams, they have addressed and confirmed it’s an issue. And yes, I check every game, even reset the game to check, no 5,00 points, and all points mid match are lost, items gone, pips gone.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

seems like its a ''You'' problem. I never get quitting killers maybe once or twice over 20 games or so.

It’s rare so it’s not a problem!? Do you tell killers who get 4 BNP’s it’s a “you” problem!?

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

It’s rare so it’s not a problem!? Do you tell killers who get 4 BNP’s it’s a “you” problem!?

Yes, if it's rare that someone quits and I lose an item, I don't think it needs to be the primary focus of the game. In fact I think that balance would be more important and would help fix the DC issue. Dropping everything because you 5% of your games you lost your dark mist offering doesn't seem like a good thing to prioritize. Calm down spaz.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

No you don't. Go look

There are complaints about this on dev streams, they have addressed and confirmed it’s an issue. And yes, I check every game, even reset the game to check, no 5,00 points, and all points mid match are lost, items gone, pips gone.

Link to dev stream where they say that? Was it post this patch? Relax spaz, you can't even type right you are so uptight.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Yes, if it's rare that someone quits and I lose an item, I don't think it needs to be the primary focus of the game. In fact I think that balance would be more important and would help fix the DC issue. Dropping everything because you 5% of your games you lost your dark mist offering doesn't seem like a good thing to prioritize. Calm down spaz.

And a purple item, and it’s purple add ons, and the 20k, and 4 stacks of WGLF, 500 XP, pip, that I ALL RIGHTFULLY EARNED

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

And a purple item, and it’s purple add ons, and the 20k, and 4 stacks of WGLF, 500 XP, pip, that I ALL RIGHTFULLY EARNED

And it’s about 20% of my games at rank 1-3

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Yes, because you had a killer DC when you had 20K 4 stacks and purple everything, 4 party streamers etc.. It's not a big issue, it rarely happens unless you play like Ochido fangirl. Relax take a deep breath.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Yes, because you had a killer DC when you had 20K 4 stacks and purple everything, 4 party streamers etc.. It's not a big issue, it rarely happens unless you play like Ochido fangirl. Relax take a deep breath.

Do you think flashlight macro needs to be immediately fixed? It’s same thing but on PC and survivors do it. It immediately ends the game

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Stop playing like a toxic POS. I play same ranks, I never get DC'ed on. You probably brining in your purple insta flashlight and pissing the killers off. Yeah flashlights are ''In the game'' but don't you notice a correlation? Stop acting like a jagoff

• Tsulan
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

I think, the more you tell him to relax, the worse it gets.
    Btw. Thank you for supporting me!

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Stop playing like a toxic POS. I play same ranks, I never get DC'ed on. You probably brining in your purple insta flashlight and pissing the killers off. Yeah flashlights are ''In the game'' but don't you notice a correlation? Stop acting like a jagoff

I bring ranger kits. Stop assuming I’m toxic. I’m not. I literally main killer to rank 1 all because of this issue.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

I bring ranger kits. Stop assuming I’m toxic. I’m not. I literally main killer to rank 1 all because of this issue.

If you are getting DC'ed in a fourth of your games you certainly are acting like a POS or your SWF squad is, you know what pisses killers off and must be doing it. I solo queue at those ranks, play my game don't Tbag and act like a jerk and rarely if ever does a killer quit. You say you aren't toxic but the sheer amount of spazzing you have done in this thread, leads me to believe you are a spaz in the game as well. Relax.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Well i don´t know how you play or how you are in RL. But here you aren´t exactly an angel.
    You insulted me for not bringing up proof. But you didn´t bring up any proof yourself.
    Please, calm down.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread

I don’t t-bag, and I play only solo. The absolute worst I’ve done is pallet loop a bit. Again, no taunting or t-bagging. I may be a spaz, but at least I don’t rage quit and make evetyone lose just to fulfill my emotional spite. By definition, hurting others at no benefit or harm to yourself is stupid.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Tsulan

I said apathetically dismissing my words as complete bullshit because you just think so is stupid. Not exactly you yourself are stupid, but that action was.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

I don’t t-bag, and I play only solo. The absolute worst I’ve done is pallet loop a bit. Again, no taunting or t-bagging. I may be a spaz, but at least I don’t rage quit and make evetyone lose just to fulfill my emotional spite. By definition, hurting others at no benefit or harm to yourself is stupid.

As I said, you have been a total spaz in this thread, ill take evidence of that as you not telling the truth, either you are not being honest about 20% of games ending in a hard DC from the killer (where they unplugged their internet) or you are being a toxic POS. You would know full well that on PS4 there is a massive lack of killers so you actually have long lobbies and usually get the same killers quite often, so maybe your perception of your own game is wrong. Relax and learn from your mistakes, in the long run it will help you.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

As I said, you have been a total spaz in this thread, ill take evidence of that as you not telling the truth, either you are not being honest about 20% of games ending in a hard DC from the killer (where they unplugged their internet) or you are being a toxic POS. You would know full well that on PS4 there is a massive lack of killers so you actually have long lobbies and usually get the same killers quite often, so maybe your perception of your own game is wrong. Relax and learn from your mistakes, in the long run it will help you.

I generally don’t die, and try to completely stealth the killer the entire match. Maybe it’s 20% because it’s the same quitting Killers I go against? And yeah, 20% is just off the top of my emotionally charged head, so yeah, it’s probably a higher than normal

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

I generally don’t die, and try to completely stealth the killer the entire match. Maybe it’s 20% because it’s the same quitting Killers I go against? And yeah, 20% is just off the top of my emotionally charged head, so yeah, it’s probably a higher than normal

Yeah, so glad you could at least admit it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias

Maybe more survivors / players of this game should take notice that they suffer from it as well. Like the ######### who always says he hates Aces in poker because he never wins with them. You remember the odd occasion in which it was a DC that pissed you off and let it twist your entire perception of reality. It's not a problem of people pulling the cord off their PS4's.

Relax

• Jack11803
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Shipthebread

Yeah, so glad you could at least admit it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias

Maybe more survivors / players of this game should take notice that they suffer from it as well. Like the ######### who always says he hates Aces in poker because he never wins with them. You remember the odd occasion in which it was a DC that pissed you off and let it twist your entire perception of reality. It's not a problem of people pulling the cord off their PS4's.

Relax

It does happen daily though. And you can bet that one time it happened 3 times back to back had me dying inside