Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How does mad grit really work?

Options

So ok you can swing a bunch cool. But the description says that the survivors get a 3 second pause but like when I hit someone I notice no change at all in the wiggle time do I have the wrong idea or is mad grit broken atm?

Best Answer

Answers

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,791
    Options

They can still wiggle; the bar just doesn't move for 3 seconds

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

The four seconds in which they can't move the wiggle timer up is roughly (I think) the same successful hit recovery time you get. So it's essentially removing the downside of hitting survivors who body block.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I'm pretty sure the cooldown for a successful hit is less than four seconds, because I've counted Mad Grit 3's four seconds and have been able to get back to the action before thouse four seconds are up. I think the time for a successful hit cooldown is in the range of 2 seconds, enough for Mad Grit Tier 1 to at least come close to mitigating the cooldown. I think Tier 2 and up have enough of a wiggle pause to offset the cooldown and then some.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

That was me guessing, but yes, I'm pretty sure you are correct in your statement. Whichever way you splice it, Mad Grit is useful.