Which Next killer should I buy?

I already have The spirit, Freddy, and The Pig, what should my next killer be?

Comments

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

Myers is a decent choice. And despite my avatar, I'm not actually a Myers main. I wouldn't consider myself a main of any specific killer. I just like the movies, thus the avatar.

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

My advise is buying a licensed killer, because you can acquire the original killers with shards. That leaves you with Leatherface, Myers and Ghostface. If you don’t have BBQ, I would take LF, otherwise Myers.

• I have bbq so Myers? I just don't like how long it takes to get to stage 3

• Kilmeran

@TheEntitiesNeophyte It actually doesn't take long to get to Stage 3. Well, it might in Red ranks, but I don't play at that level, so can't speak for it.

You also don't want Stage 3 (unless you have the add-ons for perma-Stage 3) unless you can down at least two survivors with it. At least, that's my opinion.

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

idk, I don’t have problems with getting EW3. Anyway, he is a great stealth killer with many play styles, and I think he is better than Ghostface.

• Kilmeran
    edited September 2019

@Fab Yeah, highest rank I ever hit was Rank 12, but I also take breaks for months at a time and rank reset always drops me down, down, down, several times.

I mainly play just to play a Slasher killer, and have never personally cared about pips and rank. So, I try to be careful in what recommendations I give for Killers, because I know many people prefer to rise in the ranks. Nothing wrong with that, mind you, just not my own play style. I did the competitive play style in Overwatch, and it damned near turned my off of gaming after 40 years as a gamer.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

That is a difficult question. It all depends on what you are looking for.

You are missing (if you play on PC):

Ghostface ($)

Pleague

Legion

Clown

Cannibal ($)

Doctor

Hag

Myers ($)

• Money: Usually i would say either Ghostface, Cannibal or Myers, since those are Money only.

If you are interested in just the perks: The best Perks in my opinion do have: Clown (Pop, Bamboozle), Cannibal (BBQ), Hag (Ruin)

Ruin is right now in Shrine of Secrets, BBQ was last week.

• So Clown would be a good pick here, assuming you spend 2000 shards on Ruin and did the same on BBQ on the Shrine of Secrets.

Most fun killers to play is very subjective:

• For me the most fun killers off this list would be Hag or Myers

Last but not least, who are the best?

• Probably Hag and Myers aswell