Are Killers Feeling pain?

Options
BadassLaurie
BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27

So i was wondering about one thing. Are killers such as Spirit,Plague feeling some kind of pain or suffering? Plague as her Sickness and Spirit as her limbs being cut off?

Comments

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I don't believe so, the only pain I think killers endure are any type of stuns or torture from the entity. Might be incorrect about this one though.

• MLG007
    MLG007 Member Posts: 9
    Options

I'd definitely say so, look at Spirit, Plague, and Trapper especially.

Plague definitely struggles to breathe plus I'd say she feels pain when she vomits so intensely.

With Spirit you can see with her hundreds of facial expressions you can definitely say she at the very least feels "Something" while being in this form.

Finally, with Trapper, he's the best example to say if a killer does feel pain. It's been confirmed Trapper was the killer who resisted the Entity the most out of everybody, in explanation to the hooks and slashes in right arm and all over his body. With this in mind, the Entity itself tortured Trapper until he eventually gave in to submitting himself to the Entity.

Plus, what other reason would killers make that "OOF" noise when getting hit by a pallet, Head On, or Decisive Strike? xD

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options

The Entity does not offer release from pain, just vengance. You wont die, but stay in the state you are now.... forever.

• SureSpear
    SureSpear Member Posts: 211
    Options

Seems like a pretty crap deal for Rin and Plague, ngl.

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528
    Options

Yes. The devs have confirmed that the ones who look the most injured/unhappy are the ones who feel remorseful about it.

So...

Trapper

Wraith

Billy (questionable, maybe?)

Nurse

Spirit

Plague (?)

Leatherface (?)

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

killers feel everything, thats why they grunt when you stun them.

even though you can not injure them, they do feel the pain.

one of the entitys main methodes of punishment for killers is also pain. some killers actually didnt wish to kill for the entity, so it went ahead and broke their minds by making them suffer - yes, actually trapper didnt always have these hooks growing out of his body. that was how the entity broke him, by exposing him to insufferable pain until he did what it wanted him to do.

thats a theme that runs through many of the killers, though some are killing by their free will, who would be the ones that look human, e.g. huntress or clown.

also, if the killers had problems with their bodies when they entered the entitys realm, they kept them. thats why billy is hinking and looking the way he does, even though the entity didnt have to torture him.

i do believe he does feel the pain he gets from his broken body.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    edited October 2019
    Options

Spirit definitely does. The entity specifically took her instead of her father because of her emotions, it wouldnt make any sense to then remove those emotions.

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options

@BadassLaurie its been confirmed that Nurse's blink is a very painful procedure. That's why she shrieks every time she blinks, due to it hurting a hella lot. And then sighs of relief during her Fatigue stun.

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

yes, they are. this has not only been confirmed by the developers but is greatly evidenced in killers like the spirit as well as various descriptions and flavor text.

• Phoenix_Wright
    Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23
    Options

Yeah I think they do. When ever you hit them with a pallet or struggle out of their grasp they make sounds of pain.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I feel daily suffering, and I'm not even a Killer.