Can I get banned for dropping a survivor when someone is flashlighting

Options
I was playing a hillbilly game and when I downed a survivor and picked them up a nea with a flashlight tried to save but I drop the survivor after game the nea reported me for exploting. I just need to know if I can get banned for that and sry if I didn’t word this correctly 

Best Answers

Answers

• Blu3Shad0w12
    Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Absolutely not! If you were carrying a couch on your shoulder, and suddenly, a wasp stings ya in the buttock? You better drop that sucker before he deals anymore damage! It makes perfect sense why you would want to drop that Survivor first.
    Thank you I was worried since he said have a nice ban, I was exploting , and I don’t want to loose all the things I have I thks for answering my question 
  • Blu3Shad0w12
    Options
    I don’t think so. It’s just salty Survivors being salty. 
    Thank u
  • Blu3Shad0w12
    Options
    Thank u everyone 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Look fam. This is every killer''s motto

https://youtu.be/9sTQ0QdkN3Q

As you notice all the survivor tears in this video, you should bring a bucket to every killer game you play.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

No.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Blu3Shad0w12 said:
    I was playing a hillbilly game and when I downed a survivor and picked them up a nea with a flashlight tried to save but I drop the survivor after game the nea reported me for exploting. I just need to know if I can get banned for that and sry if I didn’t word this correctly 

No ofc it is legit, I really hope you chainsawed that nea afterwardss

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    Options

It is perfectly fine too press the R key.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

I have been told that I was reported multiple times for body blocking someone in the corner and just immediately chainsawing them. I'm just waiting for one to tell me that they have reported me for not chasing them when they want me to. Don't worry these are empty threats