PS4 servers

Options
I can’t get a match for the life of me. Anyone experiencing the same? I keep getting a no network connection message 

Answers

• ValentinaCutie
    ValentinaCutie Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Same here!
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    I’m not having any issues as Killer or Survivor. I’m East Coast NA. Maybe your region?
  • WitchSyd
    WitchSyd Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Same, me And my friend keep getting a network error! :(
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 993
    Options

The servers have been flakey for about 3 hours, and died almost completely about an hour ago.

• det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Yea matchmaking seems broken. I'm done for the night.
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Options
    I’m not having any issues as Killer or Survivor. I’m East Coast NA. Maybe your region?

I'm in Florida and haven't been able to get a match for a while.
  • SleepyRedHead
    SleepyRedHead Member Posts: 13
    Options
    I’m in Nebraska, empty lobby every time I queue as killer. /cry I want to do my daily. 
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options
    In Ireland. Cannot find a lobby at all. Cannot even set up a SWF lobby or KYF lobby.
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options
    Not working here either (Alberta Canada)
  • Amber_Lites
    Amber_Lites Member Posts: 4
    Options
    It's the same in Australia and New Zealand.. hopefully someone will let us know what is going on
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    India. Not able to find any players as a killer and no lobbies as a survivor. This is lame. 
  • ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    edited July 2018
    Options

Georgia, USA. Ps4 server is currently down here as well.

Hopefully fixed in a couple more hours. Was hoping to play today.

• MrGentleman
    MrGentleman Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Same here! (GERMANY)

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
    Options

I like how they don't even tweet out about this problem regardless of whether or not this is Sony's fault or their fault

• jessie_12
    jessie_12 Member Posts: 46
    Options
    I heard Xbox dbd was down as well
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Same thing for me. Try to connect to a match and get a connection error message.

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

@Asssthetic said:
    I like how they don't even tweet out about this problem regardless of whether or not this is Sony's fault or their fault

It isn't Sony's fault because other online games work.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Asssthetic said:

Probably because it's 4 AM where they live and they don't know about the problem, because people who are sleeping can't read forum posts nor check connectivity statuses.

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options

For F's sake please....I just wanna get home from a long day of work and chill out and play. I keep getting a you need a network connection to play killers and have been sitting in a waiting period for 15 minutes as survivor...what's going on with the servers. Are they unaware. Can we get an update as to the issues and resolve time....please

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@deathdoer1 said:
    For F's sake please....I just wanna get home from a long day of work and chill out and play. I keep getting a you need a network connection to play killers and have been sitting in a waiting period for 15 minutes as survivor...what's going on with the servers. Are they unaware. Can we get an update as to the issues and resolve time....please

Yes, they are unaware, because it's four ######### AM where they live. Go play something else. I hear Civ V is good.

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options

Oh i'm sorry I am a little tense after the month wait for a dlc, the weird new bugs that came after, and now the servers just not working...I think as a player and consumer I am entitled to be displeased. Also civ 5 is boring after playing it for so long...

• Jtlewiston
    Jtlewiston Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on ps4 and I'm now able to get into games.
  • ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

yay! I may catch a quick game or two before sleep.

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Im on east coast too. Idk for some of my friends it takes forever so we switched to me doing invites etc and it was working . Feels like the servers are being picky and choosy, then again its been storming here so that could play a part as well.
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    det0xxp said:

I'm in Florida and haven't been able to get a match for a while.
    @det0xxp ayyyy im in florida too! Miami to be exact. I had a little problem but once we switched whos doing invites it was working fine. Right now you should know the weather is very stormy so thats gonna mess things up a bit for sure. I was playing all day, SWF and Solo, Surv and Killer.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

I think it was a PSN issue, because my friends and I tried to play another multiplayer online game (Killing Floor 2), and we couldn't form a party lobby on that either.