Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

When does DBD become a multi platform game?

Options

I would like to know so the game can become more challenging for players around the world there for DBD can bring out new killers and skins especially for Michael a good idea for Michael is a orange jail bird costume with torn off sleeves and blood dripping down his hands also they should update Michaels mask to make it look more realistic than it already is I have a bunch of ideas for the game and don’t know if you’d be interested in hearing them

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@lethal_kirby An official statement for this has yet to be made, so the answer to this question is currently unknown.

Anything in the future is possible as we have DBD on PC, Xbox, PS4, Switch, and even Mobile. But from my own person opinion, we probably won't face people from Mobile as that would be incredible unfair for them...

And its debatable if facing players on console is fair when facing PC players using keyboards and mouses. This is due to them having more control as a Killer, and as a Survivor also.

One thing a controller can do better than a mouse a keyboard though, is the fact they can 360 a lot better on console with a joystick.