Rage quit clown camper?

People who rage quit or throw salt at the clown camping... what is the issue? I assumed that the gas would interrupt the hook animation or something... but I'm not seeing an issue. You rescue them off the hook, and probably take a hit... why the salt? At least compared to any other camper (especially leatherface).

Comments

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    There to used to being bullies...he's to fast...no hes average his power slows you. Learn to play against him quit bitching...just saying lol not you op
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@qpwoeiruty said:
    People who rage quit or throw salt at the clown camping... what is the issue? I assumed that the gas would interrupt the hook animation or something... but I'm not seeing an issue. You rescue them off the hook, and probably take a hit... why the salt? At least compared to any other camper (especially leatherface).

They are mad because they get killed/their mates get killed and they find this unfair.
    They're oftenly wrong, but they don't mind that.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

I mean im on ps4 and only been playing the clown for a couple days, ran into a camping clown 3-4 times... they cant even see what direction you are coming from due to the cloud... if theres a pallet nearby its a free unhook...