The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PLEASE DON'T NERF DEMOGORGON

Please don't need another killer in to the ground!

Comments

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327

Deffo in his nests- hope he doesn’t have too rough of a start into the game Xx

• Sauceman_Tim
    Sauceman_Tim Member Posts: 106
    edited September 2019

I think he possibly might be Billy level once people get good with him. That being said his perks need to be buffed imo

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

Yeah I think being able to "pick up" existing portals would be a major benefit for Demo, especially on the really big maps.

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

His perks are really good. Blocking windows after gen completion? Causing exhaustion when a gen is less than 50 percent? Regressing a gen when someone goes down near him? That’s pretty powerful

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I feel like the devs will probably have to increase the cooldown a bit, since he can otherwise be a bit too insane when only 3 gens are left, especially when survivors 3 genned themselves. Probably needs a cooldown of 25 or 30 seconds.

Maybe they they could buff him in other areas a bit to compensate for that nerf. I actually thought until now that he can keep placing portals even if he placed all 6, so that could be something they could add. Maybe some other small buffs if they nerf the cooldown.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Survivors run away from gens, so no Surge. Getting a gen popped right in front of you is somewhat rare, plus, it's 24 meters which isn't that large. The Exhaustion one is just a mild annoyance. It is doubtful it will give you a down.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    edited September 2019

They are good conceptually, but the actual details are bad.

Cruel Limit's range is too small to be useful, not to mention it only blocks windows and not pallets.

Surge has the same issue, range is too small. Also it only works with basic attacks, which is a big no-no.

Mindbreaker is a super cool concept, but its not very good in practice. Maybe if it worked at all times and not just when the gens below 50%. Inflicting 3 second exhaust can also work against the Killer in the case of Sprint Burst, so that part should either inflict more exhaust or inflict no exhaust whatsoever.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

If they do then he's instantly going to be yet another bad Killer. His low cooldown is what makes his portals useful. The information is nice but being able to use them back to back like he can now is how he can win games.

Without that he's outclassed by Hag and Freddy.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

It's pretty pointless to post this kind of thread. They will nerf or buff the killer as they see fit for the sake of balance. As they do with all killers.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

They could tweak his dash, because sometimes it didn't hits the survivor when it should and vice versa

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,106

I agree. I think they should allow Pop goes weasel and Overcharge to synergy with it but keep lower radius. It already works with surveillance, I think it wouldn't too strong because survivors would have decent amount of time to move 24 meters away from gen and It would be a cool "combo" to pull off.

I don't see any potential in Cruel Confinement. The only two killers that can use this effect are Billy and Leatherface, but they need to be around generator and that's pretty luck-based whether your going get value out of this. My suggestion is to make it 24 meters around the killer when a generator is completed. This would allow you to block vaults in a chase, It can only occur 5 times, but depending on scenario, 5 times is 5 chances to instant down a survivor., otherwise I don't see any killer who will use this.

Mindbreaker has most potential to be a meta perk because everyone runs exhaustion perks as survivor and this very first perk for the killer that allows you to apply exhaustion with non-add on. I think they should remove 50% generator condition, so this effect is more consistent for the killer. Stealth killers such as Ghostface or Myers can really use this perk to catch people out of position and you can potentially remove Exhaustion perks from chases or at least stall out their timer.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

What does Mindbreaker do to people without a exhaustion status effect on them?

• DraxColdheart
    DraxColdheart Member Posts: 24

i can already hear the sounds of the devs beating demogorgon to death with the nerf bat.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I just fear he'll be too good with three gens left, at least when they are close to each other. I don't know, maybe he'll be fine the way he is now, I'll be glad if he stays as strong as he is.

They could buff him in other ways to compensate for the nerf though, if they need to nerf his cooldown.

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

A good survivor doesn't waste pallets anyway, so windows are actually a good thing. It forces good survivors to have to loop pallets instead.

90 percent of the killers use basic attacks, so those killers can equip them. Talking to you, Legion mains

Mindbreaker would work well with Corrupt Intervention. Can’t tell you how many times killers find me before I get to 50 percent on a gen. Would help significantly against Balanced Landing and Dead Hard players