Haven't full on camped anyone in a while...

Options
det0xxp
det0xxp Member Posts: 121
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Was playing the clown on Haddonfield and there was this guy that was just making laps around the long ass loop of bushes you can see over. Camped the ######### out of him once I downed him. I dont mind the pallet looping but I hate people that play like that. Wasted a pudding and a ultra rare add-on but screw it, I got 10 more. Does anyone else camp annoying survivors?

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Someone else probably does.

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70
    Options

I just camp when it's the most optimal. Which is usually when the gates are powered. Or you know, if you're playing hag.

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70
    Options

I just camp when it's the most optimal. Which is usually when the gates are powered. Or you know, if you're playing hag.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

The situation where I camp the most is when I hook a survivor, turn around, and see the other survivors trying to hide until I leave. I don't go far from the hook in that situation, or when the exit gates are powered and I have one survivor on the hook.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@det0xxp said:
    Was playing the clown on Haddonfield and there was this guy that was just making laps around the long ass loop of bushes you can see over. Camped the [BAD WORD] out of him once I downed him. I dont mind the pallet looping but I hate people that play like that. Wasted a pudding and a ultra rare add-on but screw it, I got 10 more. Does anyone else camp annoying survivors?

Yes, any survivor who knows how to abuse the loops will be camped because he took to much time from me to engage another chase. Its sad, but currently this is how DBD works and even the devs in the devstream today said the same, notqueen literally said that it would be a good idea to camp if you get looped for 3 gens to create some pressure^^

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

At high ranked you would need to camp if you want to win

Sure if you want to have fun you can but you'll lose with no kills/ 1 kill at best provided u dont tunnel