Meta (looped for 3-4 min) and 5 gens.

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265

Any killer of any rank I think this is the big problem that DBD has, it's not the perks, it's not the flashlights, the real problem is the pallets that are on each map and the time of repair of the 5 engines.

As long as you follow this goal that a survivor looped for 3-5 min to a killer, while the others repair, even more campers will appear to catch at least 1 kill, because this is not fun for the killer to be looped for 3 minutes. The developers must change the time of persecution and an ADJUSTMENT OF MOST MAPS, so that a killer is less looped and thus balance the game.

I hope this changes in future patches.

Comments

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70
    Options

Pallets are not the issue here in my opinion. It's the way some of the maps are designed. Disturbed Ward's main building is just complete bullshit time wasting for the killer, and so is the window in the main building of Groaning Storehouse. Pallets need to remain as survivors still need to have a fighting chance but map design could use some work.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Yep

4 gens in 3 minutes ruin active the whole time, only 1 common toolbox used no BNP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh17g7TIhU0

Loop P3 Doctor 5 minutes for 5 gens
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI7mVVIAJs0

Loop Huntress for 5 gens in 3 minutes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hB8pRZBPvI

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Looping is barely a thing yet except for Huntress.
    That being said, you can actually juke very efficiently as survivor with some setups, for extended period of time. Not sure if you consider that to be "looping" tho.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Runiver said:
    That being said, you can actually juke very efficiently as survivor with some setups, for extended period of time. Not sure if you consider that to be "looping" tho.

What do you mean, looping is barely a thing? Are we talking about another game here? :lol:
    Not sure where you draw the line between juking and looping though

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

@Runiver said:

She can be infinite at the Groaning Storehouse provided she doesn't have Bamboozle, her run speed is slow and she constantly loses bloodlust when during chase

• Runiver
    Options

@Master said:

@Runiver said:

What do you mean, looping is barely a thing? Are we talking about another game here? :lol:
    Not sure where you draw the line between juking and looping though

Since the pallet rework, I've never seen any survivor to accomplish more than 1 lap out of a pallet spot. Obviously, you can still use vaults and such in between pallets, but I don't consider that looping.

Looping is just running in circles at the exact same pallet over and over and over. And only Huntress is mostly cursed to run several circles atm.

• Runiver
    Options

@Someissues said:

@Runiver said:

She can be infinite at the Groaning Storehouse provided she doesn't have Bamboozle, her run speed is slow and she constantly loses bloodlust when during chase

We''re talking about looping here. Not infinites.
    Infinites are another matter than looping.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i don't get looped. i run Enduring. we play a game i call 'i get hit with two pallets as i crack your head simultaneously and then you go on a hook'....

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Tbh in the huntress video she’s part of the reason it took extra long to down him that wasn’t just because of looping 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

i don't get looped. i run Enduring. we play a game i call 'i get hit with two pallets as i crack your head simultaneously and then you go on a hook'....

Hehe buoy!