Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Head-On Advice

Options

So when I switched to the PC a little while ago I was ECCSTATIC to see Head-On in the Shrine because I really didn't want to waste my money on Jane for that 1 perk again.

I am having trouble using the perk correctly, I can't seem to find the right distance the Killer needs to be to use it. I have a general idea, you need to use it before you get injured, maybe? I have Q&Q to confuse the Killer mid-chase but the distance is awful and the scenario is obviously extremely specific. I know when I'm Killer and get the Head-On it's always because I didn't know the Survivor was even in the area and then I kill that person because they gave away their position.

I don't have D-Strike yet as I only have a level 27 Meg, I just started on the PC.

Best Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓
    Options

The hit-box for Head on is strange in-general.

A small tip, think of it as a straight hitbox, if the Killer walks past the Locker when in said hitbox, and you jump out at the same time, you can actually stun them even when they're not in-front of the Locker.

This is due to the hitbox lingering with the Killer because the Survivor initiated the perk when they were in the range of said hitbox. So don't think you just have to have them stand in-infront of it for it to work, it works when they walk past it as well.

The range of how far Head on can hit a Killer is about say... one Survivor facing horizontally from the Lockers position. In a more basic term, that's as far as 3 Survivors standing in a line in-front of the Locker.

Answers