Decisive Strike Rework

guimor
guimor Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Seriously, this new decisive strike discussions are blowing my head off, instead of going back to how ds used to be, why don't have a rework?

This is my idea, when you are unhooked, the decisive strikes doesn't activate until you go down again by the killer, the second you hit the grown the ds activates for a certain amount of time... This will be more balanced because the way decisive strike is right now just downs make much sense, I know this perk used to be OP but now the majority of games it seems like I don't even have the perk...

Comments

• guimor
    guimor Member Posts: 5

Agreed...

• CedOffMedzz
    CedOffMedzz Member Posts: 12

Lol it’s a 50/50 perk get used to it or use a different perk simple.

• StrickxNyne
    StrickxNyne Member Posts: 230

Ifs not working at all currently

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

I like how this is in bug reports

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

"I know this perk used to be OP but now the majority of games it seems like I don't even have the perk..."

That's the point.

It's an anti tunneling perk like it should have been from the start, it literaly allow you to deny a hook to the killer.

It being "relayable" was what made the perk a ######### nightmare to go against.

Also this discussion as literaly nothing to do in the bug report session

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I think the only really issue with DS now is that it's supposed to be an anti tunnel perk but it still punishes lots of killers that aren't tunneling because of how long it lasts.

It either needs to deactivate if a different survivor goes down or reduce the timer to 40sec instead of its current 60.

It's currently just a 1 minute immunity perk.

• StrickxNyne
    StrickxNyne Member Posts: 230

No, it isn't working. Directly off the hook no option for it or lag is so hard I'm already hooked before the skill check is ocmpelted

• FairP1ayer
    FairP1ayer Member Posts: 500

I keep hearing that, but I’ve never been able to hook someone with DS immediately after picking them up by the hook. Did you get an early skill check when that happened to you by chance?

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    edited October 2019

The perk should just be removed from the game altogether. It was OP at first, now its just lame.

It is functioning as an anti-tunnel perk, but its also forcing killers to slug, and thats not for fun for anyone..

I don't camp, and I try not to tunnel, but when someone gets pulled off the hook, unless I know where a different group of survivors are, I'm going back to the hook since I know there are survivors to hunt there. When I get there, I just go after the first guy I find.

If that happens to be the guy off the hook, I'm sorry. You chose the wrong path, and the other guy did not - or they're a better hider than you. (So many times i feel like survivors are running TO ME off the hook)

But in that case, if I down you, I'm not touching you for a full minute, and that's not fun for the killer or the survivor.