The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Insta downs do not make you "good", killers.

Played against a clown with the redhead finger, i assume he had an add-on that gave him more bottles too (dont play clown so i dont know his addons but the last survivor hid around for twenty minutes so i didnt wait for after game to see perks/addons) . im a killer main so when i play survivor I play as least toxic as possible, no bagging, pointing and whatever else Other killers interpret as "toxic" so i thought a was playing a decent game. Hitboxes are ass on this game, and his bottles would "hit" me five feet away and give me exposed, and cloud almost always ensures a hit regardless so I got smacked twice with exposed.

Went about my business and got "hit" with a bottle and 360 this guy twice two bottle "hits" in a row and somehow that made me a toxic piece of ######### I guess because after game I get sent the generic "youre such ######### ######### fag" comment. Killers, from one to another, youre not top dog because you have insta down or op addons, just stop.

Its like one time a huntress raged at me vecause i dodged like 20 of her iridescent heads.

Comments