Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why are the hooks so close?

Options

It's like the devs like it when a killer just stares at survs until another one shows up, to be hooked five feet from each other. It's not fun at all for the victims, and makes me wanna stop playing.

Best Answer

Answers

• Macmillan
    Macmillan Member Posts: 100
    Options

isso é choro seu

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

hooks have a minimum distance of 24m to the next hook, unless we are talking about basement hooks or the game couldnt fit enough hooks on the map.

the point of that is, to prevent situations where a survivor can not get hooked by the killer after being downed, as there are no hooks nearby. if a survivor goes down, they should be hooked, thats how the flow of the game works, so there always needs to be a hook around.

and tbh, i doubt a killer can effectively camp 2 hooks (non basement hooks) at the same time.

• picigu9
    picigu9 Member Posts: 50
    Options

They do, because low rank survivors are idiots, and go down so fast, that they just have to sit at a specific angle, and they can camp both at the same time. Also, I mean that they can hold you for so long that there is no need for them to be so close.

• picigu9
    picigu9 Member Posts: 50
    Options

1. Speak either English, Chinese, Italian, or Russian. Because it's really annoying trying to decode this based off of Google translate being complete ass

2. Don't go on the forums if you are going to talk #########, this is a place to get answers, not insults.