The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone ever experienced this? A new stun hack or something?

I have about 2000 hours in the game and I have NEVER EVER experienced this.

Was playing a Freddy on the Autohaven map. He hooked me, and then of course tunneled and I used my DS... which landed.

Then... for the 5 seconds I could not move anywhere (was not trapped, had open land in front of me) He then of course downed me again.

Later, I was in a locker, did head on stun... Killer was stunned and again I COULD NOT MOVE. He then of course hit me and I ran, which leads to...

I am downed by a broken hook, he picks me up.. I complete the wiggle bar and get off his shoulders.. and again he is stunned but I CAN NOT MOVE???

What are the odds that 3x in a row a stun would not allow my character to move? Is this some new hack or some bs glitch? It didn't have anything to do with being in the dream world because my head on stun was completed while I was awake.

On a side note I am SOOO TICKED I was not running screencast because it was clearly garbage, another survivor saw it and of course the killer blamed it on "wireless internet" Which makes zero sense because the game ran perfectly aside from this.

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Sounds like latency and its on the game's end.

• Yea this sounds like latency or a bug, you should file a report and be super specific about what happened and how it happened. (What you did before getting stuck, during and after being stuck.)