Why Chapter 14th IS gonna be a Jason one. (useless post since chapter 14th is the oni)

Options
Penny
Penny Member Posts: 136
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

first of all... why I think the new killer is gonna be licensed (again)? Because its a one killer but no survivor and no map, it wouldnt make sense to do a original chapter but only killer, so my guess it is that we are gonna recieve a license one.

Now... Why a Jason one? Why not Pinhead? or why not chucky?

• He is one of the most iconic and expensive licenses because of the lawsuit, so they would just get Jason but expensive af.
  • I remember one day on Morf's stream I asked if it is possible to get Jason, and @Peanits answered: "Nothing its impossible" and thats the thing, they never say a straight up NO (like they did with the jeepers creepers license)
  • Why not chucky? because he doesnt really fits in Dead By Daylight, I mean, they did a new skelleton for The Demogorgon, but he fits in the game lorewise and gameplaywise, and I think chucky desierves a own game
  • Why not Pinhead?: Lets be real, Pinhead is not THAT iconic like how is jason (maybe because the 166362 films that he has) Also, Pinhead doesnt really chase, h just use cenobites, a lot... so how they are gonna manage to do a lot of controlable characters on only one killer? I dont think they would, Im not saying they will never add Pinhead, but i feel like Jason will be first.

Friday the 13th The game:

• Friday the 13th the game doesnt own all jasons in the series, there is the reboot and the Freddy Vs. Jason version (Which surprisley its the same producers (Platinum Dunes) who did A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 reboot (the license that we got in the game).
  • That game is dead, no more updates, so Dead By Daylight might buy the license.

So if we really get Jason... what version should be get?

• I really think the 2009 version its gonna be the indicated for the game, it fits perfectly and he would bring skins (The Sackhead)

And finally... the thing everyone is gonna say; "the Trapper is Jason".

• yeah and Hillbilly is Leatherface and we have both, same with legion and Ghostface, and the same could happen with the clown and Pennywise or Wraith and predator, So thats not really a problem, Im gonna leave a power idea that would really fit Jason from the 2009 movie.

Jason Power Idea:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86990/chapter-14th-jason-idea#latest

If you have something to say... pls leave it on the comments and be respectful:)

Post edited by Penny on

Comments