Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

How to fix this issue below..

Options
NDTryhard
NDTryhard Member Posts: 7
edited September 2019 in Ask the Community

I am on PS4 and evertime I search for a game..i wait and wait and when I find one it loads obviously with the 5 scratch marks and then kicks me out instantly and loads me back to where you can select killer or survivor and says “failure to join game, the game you are going to join is no longer available” and every single time too. It’s absolutely annoying because I’ve restarted my PS4 about 9 times and messed with my network on my PS4 and reconnected it on my PS4 as well. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know a fix????🥶

Best Answer

Answers

• NDTryhard
    Options

If anyone knows please get back to me because I’m new to this site and have no clue if I get notified when I get a reply on here so message me on Instagram or Snapchat @ ayeebryann2004 for Snapchat and @ ayeebryann for insta. Thankss👏🏼

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019
    Options

@NDTryhard An update to your question, they said match making would be fixed when dedicated servers roll around.

This is just a common problem as stated above on all platforms, it has nothing to do with your console. Sadly, you'll have to just endure it like we all do when playing.

• NDTryhard
    Options

So I can’t play dead by daylight for like another month?