Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Spirit-Character Design

Options
ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

What was the character design idea behind Spirit?

I remember that the community wanted a female killer, but the teasers said its a male samurai. And then the community get a half naked, blue skined female killer.

Was that on purpose?

Answers

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137
    edited September 2019
    Options

Yeah the teaser just showed her lore. It was a nice idea, i thought at first too that the killer would be a samurai 😂 In the teaser this man is the crazy father of Rin, who cut her into pieces.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358
    Options

Her father was the samurai, he killed her, she fell out a window, and woke up in entity's realm with a summon samurai sword.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

She is shattered due to how she was killed, and the glass shards were her after she fell through a window.

She is also mostly naked because she was killed late at night after bedtime. The inference is she slept without clothes, but... they couldn't put that in a game that children could potentially play, could they?

The sword is more of a metaphor for what the father did. It's all in the chapter name: Shattered Bloodline.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

Her father was a Samurai. He killed his daughter (for being dishonorable?) . So his daughter before she died and came into the Spirit world wanted revenge on her father for killing her and I believe her mother? So That is how the Spirit became The beautiful woman we see now =P

(I hope I didn't mix up my lores lol..)