The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ranking Issues

sai
sai Member Posts: 11
edited September 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think something should be done about how the ranking system works.

I feel the only time a killer or survivors rank should go down is during the rank reset. You shouldn’t lose pips whenever you leave a game and oh boy I can just hear all the killer mains right now “well you need to be punished for leaving the game and ruining everyone else’s game” okay before you comment let me finish okay?

The highest rank I’ve been to was about 8, I started playing September 2018. Right now I’m a rank 17 because 1. I leave games either because A. The killer isn’t playing fair B. There’s some time of bug happening or glitch that makes it unplayable or C. I just have to leave so I need to shut my game off and don’t have time to finish the match and 2.

There was just a rank reset. Now, like I said before I’m supposed to be at rank 8, me leaving the game for whatever reason doesn’t affect how well I do in game, I’m still a rank 8 player but with a rank 17 mask on. I’ll get thrown into matches with rank 20-17 survivors who are noob asf and have no idea what they’re doing I’m usually the only one that does anything and I’m ALWAYS the final survivor alive, and doesn’t matter how new you are or skilled you are with a killer EGC is easy asf all you have to do is walk from gate to gate til you see a survivor or wait for the timer to run out.

It just makes the game so unbalanced when you have a rank 8 survivor (me) playing with a bunch of rank 20s and it’s even WORSE when a rank 1 killer gets his rank dropped to like rank 20 from leaving too many matches and now u have 4 new survivors who don’t know what they’re doing trying to learn how to play the game go up against a rank 1 killer with a rank 20 mask on.

How about if we leave games give us a strike and if we get 5 strikes take away some blood points or make it so that the next round were in we’re exposed all match long I don’t know something that doesn’t make it so that having to leave to go eat dinner doesn’t define how good you are as a survivor