Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Matchmaking broken on other Platforms too?

Options
Kikki
Kikki Member Posts: 536

I got it, stranger things dlc but still... I am rank 9 Survivor and get often paired with rank 17-20...

Answers

• bomb1720
    bomb1720 Member Posts: 428
    Options

i think this is just something we have to live with. matchmaking has always been a problem especially when a new season begins. the same has been happening to me before stranger things. before new season restarted i was rank 4 and kept putting me with 16-20.

i hope this something that can be fixed soon. maybe starting by not restarting ranks.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019
    Options

@Kikki

This is just common in-general to be paired with low ranks, hopefully this will be fixed when dedicated servers drop.

Do I believe the new DLC is doing something with the match-making? Somewhat, but that's only with the issue with the wait times on lobbys. It doesn't have anything to do with what ranks you're paired with, that's just how the match-making currently is right now.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358
    Options

Additionally, DBD is free right now and so we have lots of new players on, and likely new players purchasing because of Stranger things DLC as well. So there are high ranks getting mixed in with most matchmakings. I actually played Demi and versed 4 level 20s. lol.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358
    Options

I felt bad, but got my adept Demi lol.