If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Question regarding the forums

Options
vampire_toothy
vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

So, I wasn't exactly too sure where to post this as this wasn't a topic regarding the game but it isn't a suggestion either, it's simply just something I'm confused about.

Normally my posts will go through just fine without any issues but sometimes I will notice that I will have a typo in my post I will want to fix or maybe I might want to correct myself within a couple of minutes of making the post. The regular post itself stays up but then the moment I make an edit to the post it tells me it needs to be approved and then completely vanishes as if I never posted it. Has anybody else had this happen to them, is this intended or is this a bug with the forums I should report?

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Its not really a bug. Its there for several reasons to make sure you can't edit your entire comment, to deceive people, especially when someone calls you out on something, but the mods usually approve it unless its something blatant.

Its not an accusation, just saying its part of the system and it may be overly eager to put a post on the approval line.
  • vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381
    Options

Thank you, so in that case I'll make sure to just scan my posts for any typos more often then.