The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

sigh

How can I escape a doctor if this pops up in my screen during every static animation.

Comments

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Maybe you shouldn't have tried to change the game files

Maybe you shouldnt make false assumptions.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@Shadoureon said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Maybe you shouldn't have tried to change the game files

Maybe you shouldnt make false assumptions.

Roasted

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@Shadoureon said:
    How can I escape a doctor if this pops up in my screen during every static animation.

Hacking game files or your graphics card is fried/on its last legs. At least you can make eggs

• Shadoureon

@Envees said:

@Shadoureon said:

Hacking game files or your graphics card is fried/on its last legs. At least you can make eggs

I didnt hack anything you dumbass. ######### kids with their assumptions.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018

@Envees said:

@Shadoureon said:

I didnt hack anything you dumbass. [BAD WORD] kids with their assumptions.

He didn’t assume anything he simply told you ways it can happen so stop crying 
  • ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234
    edited July 2018
    SenzuDuck said:

No one has suggested this, and you may not have tried it -

Steam, verify your game files, if it's still broken, reinstall.

On console you'll just have to reinstall.

👆Props for actually trying to provide a solution

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    SenzuDuck said:

👆Props for actually trying to provide a solution

• Shadoureon

@SenzuDuck said:

Verifying right now and I will test later. Another bug that got me killed twice yesterday while this Doctor bug was going on was that the killers downed a other survivor and then I saw the killer pick them up not in person but according to the red aura of the survivor. Then the killer kept running around with the survivor on its shoulder but somehow the killer wasnt carrying anyone. I got lunged to dieing state several times when I thought I was safe since he was carrying someone.

Never had these problems before during my 660+ hours. Only thing I have is that more than 50% of the time I cant spectate matches after im dead.

• Slap_Chop
    Slap_Chop Member Posts: 25
    When hacking backfires and you're too stupid to know how to fix the issue
  • ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

playng on a toaster often creates graphical issues like this. I would recommend taking a sledgehammer and go to work on that junk you call a PC :p:p

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

Open your case. Blow the dust out or use a vacuum to suck it out without touching anything inside. Make sure the vents are free of dust and nothing is impeding air flow. Blow the dust out of your graphics card. If necessary take the card out and detach the fan assembly and re-apply thermal paste.

I have blow up graphics cards and your picture is what this looks like. Seriously overheating your card will produce images likes yours if not downright shut the system down as it tries to save itself.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    I think it's just a missing picture for the doctor's head (it shows up when you scream). It looks like the white and grey grid that is used for transparency.
  • Shadoureon
    edited July 2018

I no longer have this bug but now I got this in my game versus the doctor lol.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldHumbleBottleBlargNaut