Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Loading time after a match

The loading time after a match on the PS4 is so much longer than before and a few times I got stuck on it so long I had to close out & restart the app. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• DarkNightSkies
    DarkNightSkies Member Posts: 5

I have also experienced this a few times. Ive always gotten stuck on the score screen too

• karatinac97
    karatinac97 Member Posts: 210

Yeah, I sometimes get NAT error messages or 'you can't connect' which would normally boot me to the main menu but now it stays on the character screen with 'cancel' greyed out. I have to quit app and load again. I've just started playing a session tonight and it's already happened twice. Quite annoying.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I've also experienced this several times this evening. The new friendlist system and SWF lobbies are super buggy.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433

The new UI looks cool, but it's very laggy & bugged. Loading time feels too much.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I'm on PC and i notice they're somewhat longer.

Nothing gamebreaking like yours though. 😓

• karatinac97
    karatinac97 Member Posts: 210

I've just found out I literally can't do more than one match at a time. I get the bug and have to quit the game after every match, annoying af. Never had this problem before.

Buuut... I just had an experiment and quit to the main menu and then tried for another match and it worked! :D