We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

New dbd style mobile game.

Why_Are_You_Salty
Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
edited July 2018 in Off-topic

There's this game called Identity V and basically mobile dbd and BHVR worked with the devs of that game to make Identity V a few things are confusing such as the "bloodweb" which is how you get perks. I like the game it's pretty decent. There are 4 killers one of them is like the hag, another is like the hillbilly, one is like the wraith, but can hit out of stealth, and I forgot what the other one does. You get perks by playing matches and leveling up different categories to get a point to spend in the web by categories I mean altruism, brutality, objective and so on and everytime you level a category up you get a point to spend in the 'web' to unlock perks for killer and survivor and each survivor has special traits that can assist them and their team mates same with killer. It's available on Android and IOS. For more information on everything I recommend checking out Marth88 he goes more in depth with the perk system.

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

It's cool for what it is. If you enjoy DBD and what to feel it in a different style, then go ahead and try it out :) Hell, might be a good choice for a DBD fix when you're traveling!

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

DBD with phone controls sounds absolutely painful.

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    DBD with phone controls sounds absolutely painful.

It's actually not that bad and you can use an emulator to have controls on PC, but that's sort of cheaty imo.

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87

I'm actually in love with the game on the phone. It's basically a dbd replica but I love how the skill tree is. It feels balanced for the most part. However I will say i've played 40+ games as killer and haven't had more then 1 person escape and that was only twice.

But when I play survivor you can loop and do everything you can do in dbd. Maybe just the community isn't as seasoned as people from dbd but it's absolutely a blast lol. I will say the phone makes it hard to play but if Identity V was a ps4 game and had better updated graphics I would probably play it over DBD.