PS4 servers are horrible.

PS4 gameplay is jacked up, matchmaking takes too long, it's glitchy, the menus are glitchy, playing with friends sometimes 3 of 4 friends get in a match and one is left in the menu. Dedicated servers please instead of spending money on new characters and maps, fix the lag and everything else with the game first

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Dedicated won't solve these issues.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

The silence from the devs over these issues is deafening. Have they addressed any of this?

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited September 2019

If you guys think DBD is bad, try finding a match on F13 🤭 the dust will literally start to collect on you.

To be honest I played DBD for about 4 hours today with no significant connection issues.

• Ukonvasara
    Ukonvasara Member Posts: 65

Did u mean dbd ps4 servers are bad? Cuz pretty much everything u complained about is a bhvr issue.

Queues are too long? It's simple: nobody on ps4 wants to play killer.

Gameplay is stuttering. That's due to poor optimizing.

A friend gets left on a menu screen. Well, that's simply a bug. Nothing surprising, really.

As it was mentioned before; dedicated servers won't fix these issues.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

Dedicated Servers were delayed to Fall 2019. The connection right now is still Player to Player.

• kiwiliciouz
    kiwiliciouz Member Posts: 6

I live stream and swore I'd never stream DBD again because it's embarrassing the lack of REAL matches we're able to get into. My last stream was 3 hrs, live and I think I played a total of 7 or 8 matches. Alot of my friends went to PC and I see glitches but nothing like what I have to deal with on PS4.