Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New killer power speculation?

If this already exists in the forum, forgive me and feel free to merge it with the other thread.

any ideas as to the new killer power? I've heard speculation that he/she will be a huntress/doctor hybrid that throws Molotov cocktails filled with so sort of gas that provides vision. I like that but i have my own theory.

A dr. Jykell Mr. Hyde style power. he/she drinks a potion that boots his/her abilities for a time before becoming winded ala Leatherface and the nurse stuns? it would be great if while drunk on whatever it was you could smash through pallets/become immune to pallet stun and maybe even get a boots to your speed? i know it sounds op probably but i think it may be possible. Any other theories?

Comments

• I am thinking he'll be a more advance version of the trapper yet his skills will be able to actually control the game.i think our killer will be able to throw a gas like toxic into an area that lasts for x amount of time and if you go into it for x amount of time, you get insta downed or something. I think being in it for x amount of time might cause debuffs depending on the add ons yet i think the main gas mechanic will be downing you if you try to be too aulstric into the gas area.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

My hope is still a ranged area denial killer. He throws out the gas near a pallet or a window that he is being looped on, the survivor can either tank the gas and get a debuff/injured or they can leave the loop. If the killer has this power and a top hat I will never touch doc again.

• Arya
    Arya Member Posts: 8

I foresee this killer's power having to do with rigging things like generators. Maybe he puts a gas bomb on the gen and if a survivor touches it or something then it explodes and they are in a bleedout state like borrowed time. Who knows?

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    I believe it’s a Jiangshi but u believe it will have a AOE type of attack.
  • psinathedog
    psinathedog Member Posts: 18

i think it can be poison bombs. and maybe when surv become poisoned he have timer aka BT before he fall on the ground.

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

When I first saw it for some reason I thought the fog would seep across the ground towards a survivor as a sort of tracking power.

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

He has this gas thing. Maybe its a laughing gas? Could be but I will find it hilarious when I hit the survivors and he drops a pallet on me with the laughing gas.mp3 sound haha