Can I please get some advice for killer or insperiation to keep playing?

I am not going anywhere and it's really starting to get painfull to even play at a casual level, every game I need to sweat my arse off to do anything and it's starting to not even be fun anymore. My gameplay is entirely feast or famine, I entirely destroy and 4k or I get nothing at all, and it's determinable at the start of the match, making it just drag on as I lose will to even play.

In the begining of the match I go around anf look for people to the best of my ability with what I have since the game is refusing to give me the perks I want and at this point need. Maxed out my demogorgon (who I am trying to main) but still can't find ruin above level two, eduring above level two or BBQ above level 2, haven't even found whispers after 600k bloodpoints. (Oh yeah but my level 45 hag has literaly everything.. since I just love hag so much..)

I search around at the begining of the map and try to find someone, 50/50 on wither it is instant or they are imursed and I can't find them at all. Either keep looking or chase. If I get into a chase I can play 80% of pallets well, I understand the ideas behind them and stratagys to use against them. Most if the time I either get a hit or they just throw it and go to the next pallet so on and so forth untill they get to the (i know it's not litteral but I am just usuing the term since that's what I like most) closest infinite. Then I'd leave or at least go through it once to get a hit (if possible, to get time back.) Then I go and try to map pressure yadda yadda I lose them game, depip and get flammed, the ususal.

You all get the gist, it's decently clear that Im not an idiot, I know how the game works at a high level but I still can't seem to win. I really don't know what I can do to explain to you guys in more detail what I struggle with. If you'd like examples I could give them. The main thing I think I am struggling with is map pressure, I hook someone then go to a gen and chase, they get unhooked and we start again. Since I play on PS4 if I ever get into an important chase I always get autoaim memed or frame dropped on so I can't really help that.

And for those of you who are going to say play survivor I do, chilling at rank 1 with little to no effort, I don't actualy know why but this one just kinda came nateraly to me.

Also only using my PC via keyboard, typing this out and getting here was the biggist pain I have ever nexperinced, please ignore any bad grammer and spelling.

TLDR; I am struggling to apply map pressure and it's frustrating, to the point where I want to quit. Tips and kind words would be apriciated. Preferably demogorgon related tips.

Comments

• Small goals first, a win for me is either 4 hooks (bbq) or 1 kill. If you need inspiration just remember that as long as they're going against a killer like you, they aren't going against a rank 15-20 killer, and it may seem like your not going anywhere but focus on the small stuff, you got this and can do whatever it takes. Also the only thing you should count as a loss is if you get "Entity Displeased" otherwise you won, pip or no pip.

Tl;Dr Small goals lead to big achievements and you got this go out and find some survivors :)