The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

FIX STRUGGLE!

Cintex
Cintex Member Posts: 6
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

can we please fix the stupid freaking struggle! no one wants to have to keep tapping the freaking button 9000000 times can we just get a freaking button to hold for it??? GET RID OF IT! anyone else agree?????

Comments

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284

General advice is to map it to mouse wheel.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited September 2019

@Avocet But that also re-maps other actions like skill checks and vaulting to mouse wheel, correct? Since DbD doesn't have a detailed remapping like other games.

If so, that also means retraining muscle memory to use the mouse wheel for those split-second actions. Some might not find that prospect worth it.

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284
    edited September 2019

I play on PC and there's a separate keybind for "hook struggle". Do you play on console? Maybe there it's different.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

I died on ps4 shortly after the patch came out on the struggle phase, I guess because a hint of lag didn't register my button press. I wasn't exactly mashing it, but I was pressing it at a reasonable speed. It made me want to send angry hate mail, then I realized I was an adult and moved on. XD

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@Avocet Hmmm, never noticed that when I did my binds for the two sides. Then again, I hardly ever play Survivor, either.

I'm on PC.