Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Legion Or Spirit?

Options

Hello guys i wanna buy a killer and i like fast killers so i want your advice Which is stronger and faster Spirit or Legion :)

Best Answers

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

Spirit is a lot faster, a lot more fun, and not dull. Legion is pretty much a loopable killer after using his power that is very boring to use.

Either way, I would wait for the upcoming changes to Legion (not sure if big or small) to know which one to buy. But if you want a fast buy, buy spirit. She needs skill and practise, but rewards a lot and you can have a lot of fun with her.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

Choose Spirit :') She is basically doing everything better then Legion.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Answer ✓
    Options

Legion is not that fast with their power and also it is completely worthless, plus Legion has shitty perk synergy.

Spirit is the third fastest killer of the game with her power(176% ms) her power is great to apply pressure and to end chases quickly, though you require headphones to play her well.

Answers