Your reason to use mori as a killer?

2»

Comments

• joan
    joan Member Posts: 122

Can't imagine why it worth 60k bp when it's one of the easiest one.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296
    edited September 2019

Three reasons really:

1) the killer's animation when doing so depending on the killer.

2) if I feel like applying pressure by taking some folks out of the game (if it's not a Cypress)

3) A Cypress as a rewarding and cool way to end the trial.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

I don't use it in-general unless it was for adept Killers, but since they made it harder to achieve a merciless, using a Mori is not worth it anymore.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820
    edited September 2019

Mostly for rituals and only on the third hook so it doesn't ruin the game for that person.

However, if I see that guy that teabagged me two games earlier, somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

• MathiaStef
    MathiaStef Member Posts: 132

Whenever I get bored or if I just feel like killing people because it's fun

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I'll use one if it shows up on the Daily Ritual.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

60k bp for the daily...somebody has to die.

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

the same reason survivors use keys.

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696

Daily or a large amount of strong survivor items, Or a key at all

• Mak0
    Mak0 Member Posts: 251

They shouldnt have a change like that it would make them utterly useless because you can just carry them to the hook and they'd only be used to see the animations then they'd eventually be retired to nobody using them. Yellow and Green can stay the way they are Ebonys could work if everybody has been hooked already this makes it less powerful while still making it useful while doing that add a cooldown after each mori

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

For fun, a daily, or 4 man SWF.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Daily is the only reason.

Normally I'll take an ebony in with devour hope if devour hope doesn't pan out for me then I will use the ebony after I feel its fair and use on people that are dead on hook.

I get the frustration of ebony as I play both sides so I play fair with it to the best of my abilities.

🐷💖

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited September 2019

I haven't used a mori outside of a daily in months, until today when I used 2.

One for one of those survivors that you come up against who runs gross perks and items, and lets people die on their first hook to get hatch. I played on their team a few days ago and they chose to let me die when I wasn't being camped, with 4 gens left and all survivors, so wanted to minimise what they got from the match when I was their killer today.

Then I had 4 identical Nancys all holding medkits join, so I assumed mass instas and brought the ebony to even things out.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

I use them either to do the Daily ritual, or as a tool to De-rank back down to the less frustrating ranks. According to the Devout and Malicious emblem scoring, if you use a mori to kill each survivor after only 1 hook event then you didn't do enough to earn a high enough emblem to get a PiP, and at red ranks it's not enough to even Safety Pip. You still get 6k BP in the sacrifice category, and decent BP in the others, so technically you can earn around 20-25k in BP but still get Entity Displeased because of the Mori. This makes them a useful tool for De-ranking without DC-ing, or Throwing the match by avoiding the survivors. Sometimes you find yourself hating that you earned the high ranks because of how frustrating and toxic the survivors are, and just want to drop back down to the more fun and casual ranks, but still want to save face doing it... Mori's allow this, so why not use them?

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

I have never used a mori in my 3700h as killer, i should start using them just for fun, i have around 40 ebony for every character

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I use em when I depip to much so I use it to get close to were I was before:)

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

And there fun to use:)

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Oh I totally forgot about yellow moris. I throw them on from time to time if I don't have anything else both to spook the survivors a bit and as a little reward if I get them all. I forget I have it equipped like 50% of the time though 😄

Because unless you already have a perk that can give you the ability to do it or an offering, you'd have to actually spend BP to get an offering/perk that lets you complete it in the first place. Or so I'd imagine. Once you have rancor (easy mode) or devour hope (hard mode) you're sorta set for the future on that particular killer though.