Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Questions about DbD for Nintendo Switch.

Options

The Nintendo Switch version of DbD launches in 3 days and I haven’t seen much coverage on it yet. So I’ve got a couple of questions regarding it.

Is the game releasing with the same killers as the Xbox/ PS4 version did or is The Clown, The Spirit, The Legion, and The Plague and their survivors all part of the base game?

Will the Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Saw, Ghostface and Stanger things chapters, as well as Ash, and Leatherface characters be available for purchase right away?

Im going to say thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Answers

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

To answer this question:

All base killers from (PC or Console) should be Base.

All DLC killers will still have to be purchased.

All Licensed Killers should arrive on the platform at a debatable date. (Mobile has Myers available.)

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

I’m a bit concerned about the lack of coverage, like you mentioned. Hopefully we’ll get enough players to enjoy the experience... :P

I never remember my ID but leave yours here and I’ll add you :)

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

We'll know for sure when it drops but from what I've seen the Game is going to cost $40 but it'll come with Spirit, Clown, Doc and Hag's DLC to compensate.

I'm not exactly sure but I've heard that some of the Licensed Killers wont be available to begin with but you'll still be able to Buy the likes of Plague and Legion.

• 10001j
    10001j Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thats exactly what i wanted to know as well! there is not a lot of information out there... I do have a question of my own. Does anyone know what time the game will be release on the 24?

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590
    edited September 2019
    Options

Nintendo Switch version will be available September 24, 2019. It will include 9 killers, 10 survivors and 3 Cosmetics Packs.

@10001j it's unknown for us. It should be released with Hotfix (maybe?)

Hotfix will be introduced 10 or 11 AM EST.

• wileybeef
    wileybeef Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2019
    Options

I got the game this morning from amazon. 1 day early and I cant find a game so they must havnt activated the servers yet...

• Gorgonia
    Options

Wait, you could go in already? I will try at midnight

• Gorgonia
    Options

Btw, add me - SW-6977-5031-6701

• wileybeef
    wileybeef Member Posts: 6
    Options

SW-5890-0553-3612