How was the experience with the worst survivor you had the pleasure to play with? Here's mine...

Options
Nicosoftakus
Nicosoftakus Member Posts: 1
edited July 2018 in Off-topic

What do you think about this guy? See pic.

I did 3 generators (or two and a half) And when I go into the hook, one of the teammates entertained the killer for a good 2 minutes, this guy had plenty of time to safe me, but instead, he goes to the last gen (which was like 20m away) and start repairing it... He could have taken me out... so we would have finished it before!
When I ask him about this, he just insults me! HAHAHAHAHAHA

The funny thing is that im not the first person he pissed off... Look at his profile!:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/NaruTessaiga

Did you play with a "teammate" like this one? I would like to hear your stories.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

When I play survivor its 99% solo, so yes I've plenty of these stories haha.

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    edited July 2018
    Options

I once was playing with a friend against a newb wraith. One of the survivors let everyone including my friend die to get the hatch and I was the only other survivor left. I somehow managed to convince the wraith to chase him and I escaped through the hatch once the survivor died. I think he reported me, but I dont really care.

• Tasty
    Tasty Member Posts: 33
    Options

GODDAMN FARMERS