who do YOU think the next Killer should be?!

Options

Comments

• JustAFeeling
    JustAFeeling Member Posts: 324
    edited September 2019
    Options

What problems are you guy's keep ranting on about. I have zero issues with my game besides the obvious matchmaking time's if I try to que with people it may take awhile. Anything beyond 2 minutes for match making is way to long and I probably have the worst internet connection

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395
    Options

A goddamn hypnotically floating Jellyfish who's special attack is "Bioluminescence" where it has a frenzy attack where you aim your rapid attacks without cooldown for 2.5 seconds. You get 3 attacks in that 2.5 second special.

And the new map would be an aquarium. An evil aquarium.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640
    Options

The Babadook

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

I think the next killer needs to come from the Fan Creations portion of the forum, with credit being announced for the post (or combination of posts) that provided the inspiration.

There are some really incredible ideas out there, but since so many forum users are too lazy to ready long posts and comment, these ideas tend to get buried rather quickly.

BHVR would do well to tap into the creative talent sitting right here in front of them!

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

I have wanted the monster from "it follows" for awhile now. If you havent seen the movie, it basically changes its look constantly, just to mess with its target and be an ahole in general. I think it Would be great to see the killer and say oh it's a trapper, but you look away, look back and it looks like a survivor in the trial. Amazing scare potential.

• nightfall
    nightfall Member Posts: 31
    Options

Some kind of realistic looking puppet (albeit still very freakish looking) that can pass itself off as other people with disguises

-lockers are replaced by wardrobes. puppet randomly disguises itself as a one of the survivors in game (including whatever skins they are wearing)

-same as new freddy, its secondary power is based on what addon you use. Might be cool to have them based on some kind of extra attachment/modification to the puppets body. EG new eyes that can temporarily see all uninjured survivors, or an arm tool modification that allows you to boobytrap a single gen so that it will harm the first survivor that touches it next

• SoloSurvivorMain
    SoloSurvivorMain Member Posts: 67
    Options

Area 51 Alien O_o too soon?

• themirrortwin
    themirrortwin Member Posts: 280
    Options

I think Slenderman could be cool. Although, would his ability be to appear out of your line and site and start floating towards you? I'm not sure, but the design team could have a field day with him. :)

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919
    Options

Daenerys Targaryen.

She flies around on her dragon shouting dracarys and burns the survivors. Her mori is the dragon eating you. Shouldn’t be too difficult for BHVR to get that license since GOT is such a small franchise anyways.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I so want it to be midieval. A knight hunting you down, or maybe a plague doctor? There are so many possibilities... but I want it to be an original chapter. Not a license.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296
    Options

People are comparing The Clown and Pennywise (or just It in general) as if they're the same kind of person. Penny wise is a shapeshifter, and I believe that goes against what the devs want for a killer.

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327
    Options

How about a quadrupedal Killer- something akin to the Kothoga from the Relic?

• Penny
    Penny Member Posts: 136
    Options
  • LadyOscar
    LadyOscar Member Posts: 1
    Options

I think it’s about time to add a Vampire into the mix, but less twilight and more Kurt Barlow 

• deadlycast
    deadlycast Member Posts: 45
    Options

Original first. But how about sleepy hallow tv show. 1 of the 4 horse men as killer. Running on his horse like the speed billy has. Icabot crane as survivor.

• Xcheesemongrolx
    Xcheesemongrolx Member Posts: 115
    Options

Hook man where the killer can just grab surviors and then walk around with them hooked on himself his mori would be him taking a hook off of himself and grabbing the survivor and putting it through there neck

• thisrandomguy
    thisrandomguy Member Posts: 142
    Options

Adam Sandler

• MatthewGames18
    MatthewGames18 Member Posts: 27
    Options

I want pennywise I’m this game pennywise definitely deserves to be in this game

• OkKiLLer
    OkKiLLer Member Posts: 118
    Options

BE CREATIVE AND MAKE AN ORIGINAL KILLER NO DLC PLEASE

• MatthewGames18
    MatthewGames18 Member Posts: 27
    Options

I honestly want pennywise to be the next chapter because he the most popular killer clown out there and rn his two movies are so popular so it would make sense he be the next killer

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327
    Options

Would anyone object to a killer like this?

A humanoid shark monster- heavily akin to the beast from Peter Benchley’s White Shark/Creature

• Chuckyyo
    Chuckyyo Member Posts: 65
    Options

This game needs a vampire at some point. A werewolf or a mummy would also be neat.

• Marcurie
    Marcurie Member Posts: 79
    Options

I would like to see their Teacher brought to fruition. Instead of hatchets, she can lob apples at these silly survivors no doubt searching for the exits so they can grab their iPhones.

• JustAFeeling
    JustAFeeling Member Posts: 324
    Options

There are some Leprechaun fan's in the community for some reason. though there afraid of the naysayers so I'll speak for them not the next killer please dev's no but I guess someday they could add Leprechaun if that's what they want 🤷‍♂️ reboot Leprechaun from syfy channel was I guess ok or the orginal which is meh but whatever.

• maximus909
    maximus909 Member Posts: 19
    Options

Predator. Would be great. Alternative to the Wraith cloaking ability.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

PIRATE KILLER

PIRATE KILLERPIRATE KILLERPIRATE KILLER

COME ON BHVR

• X_Scott
    X_Scott Member Posts: 137
    Options

Krampus for Christmas?

• nFILLusionZz
    nFILLusionZz Member Posts: 1
    Options

I think it should be the grudge

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

All I know is if they add yet another stealth/stalking killer or teleporting killer within the next year I'm going to literally cry. We already have like 4 of each of those, it'd be nice to have something a bit more creative.

• AkiTheKitten
    AkiTheKitten Member Posts: 670
    Options

The Alien from Alien (The Xenomorph)

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    Options

I want Chucky.

Chucky pls. With the original voice from the first movie.

Chucky, Chucky, CHUUUCKYYY!!! ;)

I would so love to the what the devs make out of that!

• Entity_Burger
    Entity_Burger Member Posts: 126
    Options

Properly balanced.

• emyung
    emyung Member Posts: 138
    Options

Samara from the Grudge or the ghost from Ju-On

Pinhead or the female Cenobite from Hellraiser with Cristine as a survivor.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

The future/space chapter will come with the demonic, entity possessed android-crew member from the space-ship. It is a very scary looking/sounding, intimidating killer robot.

Map is the crash-landing site on the unknown planet and the last remaining human crew member is the survivor.

Greetz

• Entity_Burger
    Options

How about Cthulhu?

You can see the entire map from above, or zoom in to control a shadowy monster.

The Shadow cannot attack Survivors that look at it.

If Survivors look at the Shadow, an insanity meter fills. If this meter hits 100%, they collapse screaming & can be picked up & hooked.

If Survivors are not looking at it, it can hit them. (IE: If Bill can see it, it can still hit Meg, who is looking away, and Bill is slowly gaining Insanity, but cannot be hit)

Instead of doing Generators, the Survivors are collecting books on how to banish Cthulhu and reading them. Failing a skillcheck causes a shout & Insanity gains. A great skillcheck reduces Insanity.

Insanity effects are:

Seeing fake Shadows (they do not raise your meter). Your Meter raising or lowering for no reason (it eventually goes back to normal). Seeing fake Survivors who gesture for you to follow. Seeing Survivors run by as if chased (complete with approaching heartbeat).

I dunno. Just a thought.

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356
    Options

Jill Valentine and the Nemesis

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

God they ruined this show for me with the last 2 episodes. Just. Terrible. I was a huge fan. Now I hate the whole thing.

• Entity_Burger
    Options
  • BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

I personally preffer original Killers and I wish 3 killers with these themes:

1. A mummy killer with a indoor Pyramid map kind of like catacombs with sandstone walls.
    2. A religious Killer like a nun, a priest or whatever and as a map a huge church (not this wanna be thing at clowns map).
    3. A grim reaper killer with a big black coat and a huge scythe as weapon!
  • KuromiStarwind
    KuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325
    edited November 2019
    Options

A killer that actively uses their power, instead of their power being something you can situationally use, tied to a charge or a cooldown and makes them a glorified m1 killer :)

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

"The evil that men do"

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options

Terminator!

• X_Scott
    X_Scott Member Posts: 137
    Options

Pinhead! Or any of the cenobites from Hellraiser would be dope!

• PGJSF
    PGJSF Member Posts: 369
    Options

Licensed? Hannah from Until Dawn.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919
    Options

To be fair the entire last season was absolute trash. Season 7 was pretty bad too. Season 1-6 were great.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

The writing started to become rubbish after season 4.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

We can't have Jason ever since no new Jason stuff can never happen. Since Victor Miller is a poopyhead and wants to claim what isn't his. But this isn't the time or place.

• Freddy420
    Freddy420 Member Posts: 9
    Options

Chucky