Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Are we allowed to discuss or mention this in conversations?

Options
FireHazard
FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
edited September 2019 in Ask the Community

I know the rules explicitly states that, and I quote.

• Linking to, advertising, or distributing cheats or exploits

But what if these exploits have been dealt with in the past and are already removed from the game? I.E. they're now public knowledge for anyone to go and find in the patch notes, and are no longer an issue.

Would you still get in trouble for mentioning them? Because I want to make sure, as I wouldn't want to get in trouble for anything I wasn't aware of.

Best Answer

Answers

• FireHazard
    Options

Would either of you @Rizzo90 @MandyTalk know the answer to this?

• FireHazard
    Options

@Rizzo90

Ah, so mentioning past exploits in say a comment addressing problems that certain Killers had in the past, with exploits they were abusing is ok. Since A.) They don't exist anymore, and you're not actively giving exploits that still exist and B.) Because your intention was to give awareness to a past problem. You weren't actually giving information for people to abuse, its just contributing to a conversation.

That's good to know, because I try to stay within the forum rules and was curious if even mentioning an exploit can get you in trouble. But now i'm aware on what that rule actually implies.

Thank you for answering my question Rizzo.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,326
    Options

My pleasure, glad to be helpful.