The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Demogorgons Portals NOT SEALING!!!!

So, I really shouldn't be surprised as there are more bugs in this game than a deep woods forest in the middle of July but I digress...

Was just in a game where me and another surv legit closed the portal (started to wither to the ground) and WOW... here he comes shooting out of it after we close it...

He then hooks me, and moves onto another surv. I get unhooked and go to the area where I tried to close the portal.. and it is

Still

FLIPPING

THERE????

What gives?!??!!?

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

Add it to the laundry list of glitches that are still in the game.

• Is it even a game mechanic to where if the killer happens to be going to that portal and it is closed that they still are able to come out of it?!?!!?!

If so= STUPID BROKEN

And even if so then why doesn't it close after?

Correct me if I am wrong but if Freddy is in the middle of a teleport to a gen that is finished as he is teleporting to said gen then he can not go to it as it is cancelled.. correct? If so.. why isn't the mechanic the same for this?

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

No, he can continue his channel, so long as it was started before the gen popped. The Demogorgon can only teleport to a portal if he completes the ENTIRE channel, after which you get three warnings. Warning 1) You get kicked off the portal. Warning 2) Really loud noise notification. Warning 3) Portal glows and he crawls out.

If you still get hit after all that, it's on you.