Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Exhaustion changes in next patch is needed.

Too many second chances get triggered by the exhausted affected perks which prolongs unneeded chases. You shouldn't catch your breath while running.. Makes no sense so yeah I welcome the changes. 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Unfortunately it wont change the thing that suvivors can effectively avoid any ambush strategies and can easily cross the whole map in order to reach their favourite looping spot

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

I cant wait for the change as both a survivor and a killer

• mike2835
    mike2835 Member Posts: 83
    This is great for rank one survivors but what about the lower ranks lol. Plus they say your supposed to escape the chase and then they add a bunch of aura perks.  Then there's wall hack Myers lol.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

The changes are severely needed. Unfortunately it's still not even close to enough to get this game balanced yet. I think DS should be made an exhaustion perk so you have to pick speed boosts or DS as well. Then they can also buff enduring to actually counter DS.

• SuperiorityComplex
    SuperiorityComplex Member Posts: 63
    RemoveSWF said:

Survivor mains missing the point - you still get your exhaustion perk in the chase.

Sprint Burst will still trigger at the start of the chase, Lithe will still trigger when you jump over something, Balanced Landing will still trigger when you drop off something.

The only change is that after 40 seconds, you won't get a second chance with it. Logic is sound - if a chase goes that long, you're probably looping or doing some other nefarious exploit that's ruining the game.

Chases shouldn't routinely be going several minutes. If one person can loop for several minutes, the generators will be mostly done by the time the killer catches them. The killer has FOUR people to catch. Chases NEED to be shorter for balance.

Except that if a killer decides to bring an exhaustion debuff addon things like dead hard, lithe, etc. will be rendered completely useless and sprint burst will still remain the OP king.
  • Ivy
    Ivy Member Posts: 15
    RemoveSWF said:

Survivor mains missing the point - you still get your exhaustion perk in the chase.

Sprint Burst will still trigger at the start of the chase, Lithe will still trigger when you jump over something, Balanced Landing will still trigger when you drop off something.

The only change is that after 40 seconds, you won't get a second chance with it. Logic is sound - if a chase goes that long, you're probably looping or doing some other nefarious exploit that's ruining the game.

Chases shouldn't routinely be going several minutes. If one person can loop for several minutes, the generators will be mostly done by the time the killer catches them. The killer has FOUR people to catch. Chases NEED to be shorter for balance.

Except that if a killer decides to bring an exhaustion debuff addon things like dead hard, lithe, etc. will be rendered completely useless and sprint burst will still remain the OP king.
    Exactly 
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Too many second chances get triggered by the exhausted affected perks which prolongs unneeded chases. You shouldn't catch your breath while running.. Makes no sense so yeah I welcome the changes. 
    They really aren’t. The changes just killed 4 perks while making the one perk that was supposed to be nerfed meta. Dead hard is complete #########, Lithe and BL were always situational, and now suck. Let’s not forget Vigil, which is trash and no reason to pick up now. 

RemoveSWF said:

I think you’re missing the point people are saying. Sprint burst is STILL META, BL and Lithe are still situational and won’t proc constantly in most maps. Vigil is #########, and won’t do anything now. But please enlighten me. 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@MegChicken said:
    DannySanWolf said:

They really aren’t. The changes just killed 4 perks while making the one perk that was supposed to be nerfed meta. Dead hard is complete #########, Lithe and BL were always situational, and now suck. Let’s not forget Vigil, which is trash and no reason to pick up now. 
    RemoveSWF said:

I think you’re missing the point people are saying. Sprint burst is STILL META, BL and Lithe are still situational and won’t proc constantly in most maps. Vigil is #########, and won’t do anything now. But please enlighten me. 

Welcome to the world of Killer nerfs. Where meta perks get nerfed so hard, that people would handicap themselfes by using them. Ohh wait, no, you haven´t reached the point where killer nerfes used to be.
    There is still plenty to come into your direction.

Just look at it from a different angle. SB made exaustion causing add-ons worthless, since it never triggered before SB got off.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@mike2835 said:
    This is great for rank one survivors but what about the lower ranks lol. Plus they say your supposed to escape the chase and then they add a bunch of aura perks.  Then there's wall hack Myers lol.

Well, i doubt that low rank killers are fully decked with aura perks or wall hack Myers.
    Is he considered OP on low ranks? What about Freddy, do survivors still think he´s OP?