Got max objective points sliver lightbringer

I did three gens and got max objective points the killer was afk so i the game was over in like 6 minutes but i would've gray piped but it only gave me silver i also cleaned totems but i had sliver iri bronze bronze

Comments

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

I've had one game where i died and yet i got gold survival emblem. And other games where we arrived at egc by opening a gate, then i died and still get bronze emblem.

Emblems are super busted right now.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

Bloodpoints =/= Emblem Points

You get Objective Points insanely fast when working on a Gen with another Survivor. If you do two Gens with another person, you will almost have max Objective. But you only did 1 Gen in total at this point.

Bloodpoints dont mean anything when it comes to Emblems. And well, if the Killer is afk, you can run in front of him for a while to get some Emblem Points for your Evader, and some Boldness BP as well. Even tho, this is risky, because he might come back.

• Xcheesemongrolx
    Xcheesemongrolx Member Posts: 115

Every gen i did was with survivors i had prove thyself so i made sure i did it with them still only got silver

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

Yeah, this is the reason why you got so many Objective Points. But you did not do that much for your Lightbringer Emblem. I mean, it could have been close to Gold, but sadly the Emblem System does not care for that (which is still bad in my opinion, one pixel away from the for example Gold counts as the same as only just Silver).

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

To make it simple:

Repairing one gen all by yourself = 100 points

Repairing one gen with another survivor = 50 points (if each of you did exacty the same work on the gen)

dull totem = 20 points; hex totem = 50 points

You need 270 points for Iridescent.