Adrenaline should be an obsession perk.

We've all been in one of those games where the killer has everyone injured, sloppy butcher is slowing the game down to a halt. The Claudette is getting chased and then the final gen gets popped everyone is full health, all the killers progress is destroyed, everyone is on full health and both the gates are probably getting opened, as the killer there's nothing you can really do unless you have noed or you snowball hooks until you juice a kill out of the survivors.

But I have a solution: only the obsession gets healed, everyone else gets a speed boost. I think this would be a nice change as then survivors don't gen rush so that they can all get their free heal, it would introduce people actually trying to become the obsession and it would make survivors use more interesting perks other than running the same build they've been running for a year.

Opinions?

P.S. maybe you could even make it so that the obsession gets fully healed no matter what, considering they're the only one receiving the heal.

Comments

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Save the best for last, you wait to kill the obsession so that you save all your stacks.

Dying light, everyone is slowing dying and the light is burning out.

play with your food. You keep constantly playing with the obsession to get stacks

furative Chase. The obsession keeps switching so it’s a curative Chase.

i don’t know what dark devotion is.

adrenaline is just you get a speed boost and 1 health state

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    edited September 2019

I would only agree to that nonsense if NoEd also becomes an obsession perk that only affects the Obsession.

• Macmillan
    Macmillan Member Posts: 100

In my opinion it looks great the way it is, after all the killer has NOED that only drops with one blow, what you can do is always put NOED in your matches.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

People comparing noed to adrenaline, despite one can easily be denied and the other grants super strong bona... smh

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Just run NOED every single game. It's the AdrenaWin meta, so why not?

;3

• joan
    joan Member Posts: 122

Of course, I'm willing to waste a perk for adrenaline to get a 5secs. buff speed in a moment in the game I'm not expecting. Sounds so OP.

I have another idea, if you use NOED you can only kill the obsession.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Here an idea : Getting chase while the perk activate, doesn't grant you the heal anymore.

Only heal for 1 health state, but you get healed 50% faster for 60 seconds.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

That already exists in the game. It's called Rancor. :P

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

No thank you, friend. :)