Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Does Small Game activate for Demogorgon portals?

Options

I’m assuming Small Game wouldn’t activate for portals that haven’t been travelled through by the Demogorgon.

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Starr43

No because they haven't been revealed yet for the perk to even consider that they exist on the field yet.

If it did, that'd be a huge counter for Demo... so that's why it doesn't track them when they're not revealed/not used yet.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 867
    Options

Thanks for the response, it’s very much appreciated. I think I could have been more clear about my question though. I was mainly wondering if Small Game worked on the portals that have been used and are now visible.

I haven’t had a chance to try Small Game against the Demogorgon but using that perk in order to counter activated portals came to mind since I kept coming across activated portals hidden in the corner of the map so Demo could keep trying to sneak up on a nearby generator.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019
    Options

@Starr43

Actually now that I think about it, I'm Demogorgons portals are not classified as a trap, so small game doesn't alert you to them in-general...

So basically, no, it doesn't work on them period.