Whats the problem with mori?

Options
Global
Global Member Posts: 770

I dont understand why people say mori is op. it requires people to be on hook which could completely suck ass especially since people can loop pallets and windows the entire game only for them to have decisive when you eventually down them. Its the killer equivalent to a flashlight in the way were its fun to use against the opposing team. Nerf mori you nerf the flashlight as people also mainly use mori to get rid of the toxic players making the game not fun.

Comments

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options
    Same problem with camping. Survivors think they deserve their 3rd and 4th chances of escaping a chase.
  • Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    I think survivors have a problem with it if a killer gets them down real fast/first few minutes of the game due to spawn points hook them, then proxy camp to wait til they get saved then killers tunnel them down and then mori. They didn't have fun nor did they get blood points to do whatever with.
  • Global
    Options

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    Same problem with camping. Survivors think they deserve their 3rd and 4th chances of escaping a chase

• Global
    Options

@Mashtyx1 said:
    I think survivors have a problem with it if a killer gets them down real fast/first few minutes of the game due to spawn points hook them, then proxy camp to wait til they get saved then killers tunnel them down and then mori. They didn't have fun nor did they get blood points to do whatever with.

I usually dont camp at all when i have mori because i want them to get off the hook but i will tunnel so i can get the mori.

• Mashtyx1
    Options
    Global said:

@Mashtyx1 said:

I usually dont camp at all when i have mori because i want them to get off the hook but i will tunnel so i can get the mori.

That's their problem, they get killed within the first few minutes of the game if they aren't good enough to loop or whatever and they get ######### for blood points and didn't have fun.
  • Global
    Options

@Mashtyx1 said:
    Global said:

@Mashtyx1 said:

That's their problem, they get killed within the first few minutes of the game if they aren't good enough to loop or whatever and they get ######### for blood points and didn't have fun.

Well you take my hex out in the first few minutes ill take you out in the first few minutes.

• Mashtyx1
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Global and @ZombieGenesis I was just explaining why they get upset. As for Zombie saying they need to get better high ranks I agree but low ranks where it's possibly someone new just turns them off to the game no survivors no games just like the saying no killers no games. As for the hex totem response from Global you know the risk of running a totem it's not the survivors fault the devs have no idea how to hide them or how to make certain totem perks not totem perks.